• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Most Successful Video Game Movies (1993-2020)

I did enjoy the first silent hill movie and some CG resident evil movies but most video game movies have the curse of the first VG movie.... super mario bros.

I did enjoy the first silent hill movie and some CG resident evil movies but most video game movies have the curse of the first VG movie.... super mario bros.

God. A movie that took a wistful fantasy game about Plumbers in a magical mushroom kingdom and turned it into a dystopian nightmare. Rest In Peace, Bob Hoskins.

God. A movie that took a wistful fantasy game about Plumbers in a magical mushroom kingdom and turned it into a dystopian nightmare. Rest In Peace, Bob Hoskins.
Yeah. The directors were crap at their jobs, should have just cut their losses. Dennis Hopper just wanted everyone to forget that movie was ever made. The TV show that Hoskins was in was better. I always wanted to see a megaman movie since that was my fav for my first console (NES) but seeing that made me think maybe it was for the best. Ill second that RIP

Monster hunter was decent and really more creepy than the game is normally though i would have liked it better if the setting was contained in just one universe instead of dragging a team of US soldiers into it. Loved the palico reference.

Back
Top Bottom