• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Meghan McCain: Biden Should Fire Fauci

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

President Joe Biden should fire Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation’s top infectious disease expert, “The View” co-host Meghan McCain said on the show Monday, The Hill reported.

She blamed Fauci for “terribly inconsistent messaging”after showing a clip of him on CNN over the weekend resisting a plea to give concrete advice to vaccinated grandparents about how to visit their unvaccinated grandchildren.

“I think we need to have more people giving more opinions and honestly, quite frankly, I think the Biden administration should remove him and put someone else in place that maybe does understand science, or can talk to other countries about how we can be more like these places who are doing this successfully,” she said.
===========================================================
Right-wing blowhard. I don't think she has had any scientific training, so this is only her opinion. IOW, she does not understand what she is talking about.

This would be equivalent to FDR having fired Eisenhower the day before the D-Day invasion of Normandy.

He can't win. If he gave specific advice, then the complaint would instead be that it is proof that the evil libruls want to control and dominate your life.

Marjorie Taylor Green has been banging on about firing Fauci on Twitter for days. So Meghan is in that company.

President Joe Biden should fire Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation’s top infectious disease expert, “The View” co-host Meghan McCain said on the show Monday, The Hill reported.

She blamed Fauci for “terribly inconsistent messaging”after showing a clip of him on CNN over the weekend resisting a plea to give concrete advice to vaccinated grandparents about how to visit their unvaccinated grandchildren.

“I think we need to have more people giving more opinions and honestly, quite frankly, I think the Biden administration should remove him and put someone else in place that maybe does understand science, or can talk to other countries about how we can be more like these places who are doing this successfully,” she said.
Right-wing blowhard. I don't think she has had any scientific training, so this is only her opinion. IOW, she does not understand what she is talking about.

This would be equivalent to FDR having fired Eisenhower the day before the D-Day invasion of Normandy.
I think the problem is that non of us understand what Fauci is talking about, because he flip flops on such a regular basis. He doesn't know what he is talking about.

The apples didn't fall far from the tree. Meghan McCain. Meh.

I think the problem is that non of us understand what Fauci is talking about, because he flip flops on such a regular basis. He doesn't know what he is talking about.
No, you don't understand what he is saying to begin with.. that's the problem.

Most high school grads can't even spell immunology.

Yes the science denier will always have a problem with science.

Noted in her statement she did not give any recommendations.

I am amazed that some people still fail to realize that the COVID virus is changing and medical science does not have all the answers. Researchers are still working on treatments, what long term damage the virus may have caused. Etc.

imo, the messages have not been inconsistent. The message has changed as more is learned about CV19 and its variants.

Yes the science denier will always have a problem with science.

They react the way they do because they don't understand it.

Saying that Fauci doesn’t understand the science is stupid. I do think Fauci says a whole lot of nothing sometimes. I understand why some people get the feeling he is not being truthful or giving us the whole story. I think Fauci was put into an impossible situation with Trump. That being said, I don’t think he handled it well. I think he has been a solid public servant over the years but I don’t think history will judge him well with regards to this pandemic.

Calling for his firing is stupid too!

Saying that Fauci doesn’t understand the science is stupid. I do think Fauci says a whole lot of nothing sometimes. I understand why some people get the feeling he is not being truthful or giving us the whole story. I think Fauci was put into an impossible situation with Trump. That being said, I don’t think he handled it well. I think he has been a solid public servant over the years but I don’t think history will judge him well with regards to this pandemic.

Calling for his firing is stupid too!

Fauci walks a thin line between science & politics. The pandemic has become a political football, which is very non-productive.

Fauci walks a thin line between science & politics. The pandemic has become a political football, which is very non-productive.

I agree!

I think it was a big mistake to make Fauci the face of the pandemic response. It put him in a lose lose position.

My biggest problem with Fauci is that he didn’t stand up to Trump in the beginning. He could have saved thousands of lives.

I agree!

I think it was a big mistake to make Fauci the face of the pandemic response. It put him in a lose lose position.

My biggest problem with Fauci is that he didn’t stand up to Trump in the beginning. He could have saved thousands of lives.

Trump is a bully.

Back
Top Bottom