• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

[LIVE] Trump GA Senate Seat Rally 12/5 7:00 P.M. EST

Oh, there was love ok. The kind of love that Jim Jones received as he was handing out the kool-aide

It's some real sick shit. The same as the mass psychology of Fascism.

Interesting.

I was born into the cradle of the Dem machine, and was an active participant for years. We were conservative Catholics, and our participation was transactional. Then I became an Indie, when I no longer needed to play the Dem games. I too also felt left-out of my party, as the Dems veered into cultural wars and away from their earlier working-class ethos.

But even when I was a Dem highly involved in local politics, I voted freely in my Presidential vote - including several times for Republicans. Trump drove me back to the Dems now again, where I'm pretty happy for the moment. But, we shall see. I'm still personally Conservative in my private life, even as my public politics is pretty Liberal.

Really? It's it only really Trump? If I were Republican, I'd be upset with the circle jerk. These are politicians who should know better yet stand by someone who's a taken a big dump on the flag and Constitution.

Geez, a Fox pundit is pushing the following line:

"If Trump prevails in the election, the Dems will impeach him within the year. So, it's incumbent to put these two Republican Senators in the Senate!"

Wha? Marone!
I keep screaming this but Donald Trump is not the problem. It's Republican media. They are crazy and un-American. Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh are the 2 biggest Republican media preachers and they have created this crazy reality where facts and science and math and decency don't matter.

I don't hope many people burn in hell. I hope those two do.

I keep screaming this but Donald Trump is not the problem. It's Republican media. They are crazy and un-American. Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh are the 2 biggest Republican media preachers and they have created this crazy reality where facts and science and math and decency don't matter.

I don't hope many people burn in hell. I hope those two do.
Along with trump and Mitch.

Literally killing the GOP.

0a26cf690b90b4a735eeb991b9a08ede0e0bb250.jpg

The REpub party sucks so you abandoned your conservative principles and became a liberal? huh?

No, i never abandoned anything, I just got LEFT out of the Republican Party when they moved off to loco land.

I became a Registered Democrat.

Former fellow Republicans molded me into the Liberal that I am today.

They hounded me and cajoled and pounded on me denying I could possibly be a Rightiie because I dared not keep my mouth shut and goose step to drums of Republicanism as dictated by folks like Rush and Sean and Mark and the RNC.

One would have to have been there and witnessed what took place with me and the RNC and its cadre.

Last edited:
I didn't watch the bloated traitor, heard enough of his repetitive divisive BS, am sick of the wannabe dictator. Only hope that his rally of lies helps the democratics win. I feel bad for the people in Georgia who are not mindless cultists, they are in danger there because all Trump has ever done is incite hate and violence in America.

Really? It's it only really Trump? If I were Republican, I'd be upset with the circle jerk. These are politicians who should know better yet stand by someone who's a taken a big dump on the flag and Constitution.
The Dems since the '90's caused me to lose interest & kinship, so to speak. The Republicans, on the other hand, over the years drove me away, then - for lack of better words - they became an opponent. This Republican opponentry all eclipsed under Trump. Yes, Trump drove me to the Dems, and he did it with the assistance of the Republican Party. I consider them one and the same.

So now, things for me seem to have come full circle politically - I am a Democrat once again. Besides needing to stop Trump, I happily found I'm becoming drawn to the Party itself, even if there's a few things I'm not crazy about. We'll have to see how it goes. I'm pissed about Pelosi's not finding a pandemic response compromise as Trump was moving closer to her prior to the election. But on the flip-side, I find I'm liking Biden more & more.

What I'm becoming excited about, is with a very small Dem House majority and what appears likely be a very small Republican Senate majority, the country will be forced to govern through the middle. The moderate members of both chambers have been greatly empowered, and I believe they will become the dominate players. The Joe Manchins & Mitt Romneys of both chambers will hold sway & power, and become determinate. With a moderate & sensible Joe Biden at the helm, he will be the perfect guy to facilitate this if it can be done.

I believe the current movement with the bipartisan "Problem Solvers Caucus" House bill is an example of the middle-ground empowerment. It seems all parties - Pelosi, Mnuchin, McConnel, Schumer - are willing to consider it as a starting point in negotiations. It also appears the final bill may end-up pretty close to the Problem Solver's bill. That is excellent news! It also hopefully is a harbinger of things to come. I've always believed the country best moves forward from the middle, and that's where the best and most lasting legislation come from. Now in the post Trump governance, the political make-up of our government may force this to occur - and that's a good thing!

TL;DR Republicans are same crap as Trump - I'm hoping we now govern through the middle

it's up to Law Enforcement and Attorney Generals to hold Trump accountable for his crimes.

his rubes are gonna bail him out for almost all of the $$$$$$$$$$$ that he owes foreigners.

This is just not playing out as Dems were so sure it would. I think Dems were confident their hate for Trump would eventually be adopted by Republicans and they could surely convince us, over time, to share in their opinion. Then, they were confident we'd feel some great sense of relief at "getting rid of Trump" and we'd quickly turn on or forget about Trump - if one of their many tactics to accomplish their getting rid of Trump goal succeeded.
It's simply not playing out like that and, should Biden be inaugurated, he'll likely limp into office with the same lack of enthusiasm (even from his own party) he generated in his campaign and no unity from Republican citizens. If those two Senate seats go to the GOP candidates, he'll accomplish next to nothing in terms of his handler's agendas. Then, with a nothing person like him in office and so many unanswered questions about the integrity of this election, 2022 and 2024 could be really rough on the Democrat party.
I've heard news of a potential virtual inauguration for Biden. Of course. Just think of the embarrassment if he doesn't do that. Just as if he'd actually tried to do a single real rally in his entire campaign.
Do you consider the Georgia rally was done in a safe manner with the surge in CV19 throughout the US?

Yep. Something Trump never had before - a genuine & reliable source of income!
$$$$ sent to him, i'm sure, by people making $40k-$80k/year (or living off Social Security) and are from 50yo to retirement age.

Do you consider the Georgia rally was done in a safe manner with the surge in CV19 throughout the US?
This thread has nothing to do with Covid but I think people can't and shouldn't be told when to gather or not. I think that is why there is such a fierce objection to Covid restrictions now - things like church services being cancelled, restaurants being closed, protests being allowed, etc. The hypocrisy of pick and choose restrictions is unreasonable and that they are not being followed by those making them is crazy and now common. The "control" is out of control. I think schools should be opened immediately and people should isolate as much or as little as they choose. The rules are falling apart and for good reason. But, that's all I have to say about Covid on this thread which isn't about Covid.

Trump is a LOSER. I am not sure why anyone would be interested in covering this guy.

So he did at least mention the two Senators, but the Vast Majority is nothing more than a campaign speech and some whining about losing the election, Me, Me, Me. Nothing new, just the same old Loser, tick, tick, tick, bye bye Fat boy.

LOL! You would think those Georgia senators could get backed by a winner.

people should isolate as much or as little as they choose.
And the toll on healthcare workers and the hospital system be damned !

No, i never abandoned anything, I just got LEFT out of the Republican Party when they moved off to loco land.

I became a Registered Democrat.

Former fellow Republicans molded me into the Liberal that I am today.

They hounded me and cajoled and pounded on me denying I could possibly be a Rightiie because I dared not keep my mouth shut and goose step to drums of Republicanism as dictated by folks like Rush and Sean and Mark and the RNC.

One would have to have been there and witnessed what took place with me and the RNC and its cadre.
??? THis has absolutely nothing to do with either party.

If you have become a liberal, you have, by definition, abandoned your conservative principles. How can you even argue otherwise, and why would you want to, if you truly are a liberal as you say you are.

??? THis has absolutely nothing to do with either party.

If you have become a liberal, you have, by definition, abandoned your conservative principles. How can you even argue otherwise, and why would you want to, if you truly are a liberal as you say you are.

:ROFLMAO:

Deja Vu all over again.

Back
Top Bottom