• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Liberals Meltdown With New ‘Evidence’ of the Postal Conspiracy

Schism

Destroyer of Propaganda
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Liberals Meltdown With New Evidence of the Postal Conspiracy

The Mania Continues: Liberals Meltdown With New 'Evidence' of the Postal Conspiracy

Left-wing conspiracy nutters are exposing their paranoia.

Last edited:

Right wing conspiracy:

Yes, they actually believe this stuff.

There no excuse for this level of ignorance in the very clear and transparent attempt to interfere with the Democratic Process.

Silence is Complicity.

Ignorance is no excuse.

Re: Liberals Meltdown With New Evidence of the Postal Conspiracy

RedState

RedState - Media Bias/Fact Check

:inandout:

trump is defunding the post office, removing postal sorting machines and mailboxes just prior to the election. It's happening right before your eyes. It's not a theory - it's happening. I guess you just refuse to believe your lying eyes.

There no excuse for this level of ignorance in the very clear and transparent attempt to interfere with the Democratic Process.

Silence is Complicity.

Ignorance is no excuse.

I guess you didn't read the article either. Why was the Post Office closed on Sunday? What are those red things they leave on the mailboxes overnight used to prevent? Can you still mail a letterman-Sat? Does that include your ballot?

Instead over over-dramatizing cost cutting to actually save the PO, explain in detail why you believe what you think you're seeing.

Slaughter the source: weak sauce for weak minds.

Please read my post again. You answered before I edited it. Again, you'd rather believe a heavily biased news source that to just stick your head out your window to observe what's happening.

That's on you, my misguided friend.

trump is defunding the post office, removing postal sorting machines and mailboxes just prior to the election. It's happening right before your eyes. It's not a theory - it's happening. I guess you just refuse to believe your lying eyes.

Whatever mailbox the mail carrier leaves your junk mail in? That's the same box you put your outgoing mail in.

You're welcome.

Yeah, it's just a magical coincidence that USPS is kneecapped by a Trump goon (no more overtime, prohibitions on taking mail if it would mean a late route, removed sorting machines, etc) and mail starts getting later and later right around the time Trump starts campaigning against mail-in ballots.

Right.

Why do you hate democracy?

Whataboutism, deflection, e.g. "I have no argument"

Does violation of federal law by tamperiong with the delivery of the US mail mean anything to you?

Lulz. Mailboxes are locked down all over the area because of theft. Its Trump and the Russians!!

How do you steal out of a mailbox? Once that letter is in it it cannot be removed via the top slot because of how the mailbox internal passages are designed.

Last edited:

Whatever mailbox the mail carrier leaves your junk mail in? That's the same box you put your outgoing mail in.

You're welcome.

Right - not everyone has a mailbox at their residence, my confused friend. Not surprising you're ignoring all the other sabotage trump and his criminal postmaster general is doing, such as removing sorting machines and canceling mail carrier overtime to gum up the system.

Anywho, enjoy your "vacation", Bud! Look forward to reading your posts full of delusional CT theories when you return!

You're welcome!

Trump doesn't run the USPS. A Board of Governors and the Postal Regulatory Commission run the post office. Get an education.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…