• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Liberals Meltdown With New ‘Evidence’ of the Postal Conspiracy

Schism

Destroyer of Propaganda
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Liberals Meltdown With New Evidence of the Postal Conspiracy

The Mania Continues: Liberals Meltdown With New 'Evidence' of the Postal Conspiracy

I now understand the mania that caused the Salem witch trials. Because we’re seeing it unfolding on social media with conspiracies surrounding the USPS that is truly bordering on insanity.

Let’s start with the basic thought that the last I checked, you can mail your ballot from your own house, just leave it in your mail box. So even if all the mailboxes disappeared into the wind tomorrow, you can still leave it in your box or take it to the Post Office.

But logic seems to have taken a holiday when it comes to those on the left and the mail box conspiracies.

Here’s the latest now burning up social media, proving how the evil orange man is trying to interfere in the election. Don’t worry, it’s a leftist conspiracy, therefore, it doesn’t have to make sense for Democrats and media to spread it.

This guy has almost a million followers who are now spreading this nonsense everywhere.

Left-wing conspiracy nutters are exposing their paranoia.

Last edited:

Right wing conspiracy:

Yes, they actually believe this stuff.

Pizzagate is real... (this is something that everyone needs to read and share)
It isn’t some right wing conspiracy theory.
It's real. It’s always been real. And you can’t convince me otherwise.
If you think the Wayfair bull**** makes you sick, then wait.
Because what you’re seeing is just a small piece to a HUGE puzzle.
This runs deep.
People laughed at Pizzagate…. They aren’t laughing anymore.
Human trafficking is real.
It’s one of the classes you take when you’re fostering/adopting. It’s at least 4 hours.
Elite pedophilia is real. Organ harvesting is real.
It’s not a new phenomenon. It’s not something that just started. It’s been going on for YEARS.
It’s not something that is just going on in the US. It’s happening all over the world.
It involves Hollywood. It involves politicians. It involves the Rich. People you look up to are involved.
And I get it. It’s hard to wrap your head around what’s going on. It’s hard to imagine something so dark and disgusting going on right under your nose.
It’s hard to imagine something so evil is happening to our children.
It’s easy to laugh it off as some conspiracy theory.
Oh no, not my favorite actor, singer, or politician. Oh no, not Hillary. She can’t be involved. She was going to save us from Trump.
The international Labor Organization estimates 40.3 MILLION human trafficking victims GLOBALLY.
If you think this is still a hoax or don’t want to come to terms with the fact that an Elite Pedophilia ring exists, ask yourself this:
⭐️Everyone knew about Epstein and his love for underaged girls.
⭐️People were calling Little Saint James Pedophile Island since Epstein purchased the island in 1998.
⭐️With that knowledge, why did Bill Clinton and Obama visit Epstein’s Island? Multiple times?
⭐️Why did the locals report seeing dozens of young kids being taken across there for years?
⭐️Why was Bill Gates a regular visitor there?
⭐️Prince Andrew…. Do I need to say more and why is The Queen going around threatening anyone to run the story if it’s not true?
⭐️You mean to tell me that all these prominent men and women went to his island for one big party? Knowing what they knew about him? It wasn’t a secret.

........................................................ Blah blah blah................on and on..................

There no excuse for this level of ignorance in the very clear and transparent attempt to interfere with the Democratic Process.

Silence is Complicity.

Ignorance is no excuse.

Re: Liberals Meltdown With New Evidence of the Postal Conspiracy

RedState

RedState - Media Bias/Fact Check

:inandout:

trump is defunding the post office, removing postal sorting machines and mailboxes just prior to the election. It's happening right before your eyes. It's not a theory - it's happening. I guess you just refuse to believe your lying eyes.

There no excuse for this level of ignorance in the very clear and transparent attempt to interfere with the Democratic Process.

Silence is Complicity.

Ignorance is no excuse.

I guess you didn't read the article either. Why was the Post Office closed on Sunday? What are those red things they leave on the mailboxes overnight used to prevent? Can you still mail a letterman-Sat? Does that include your ballot?

Instead over over-dramatizing cost cutting to actually save the PO, explain in detail why you believe what you think you're seeing.

Slaughter the source: weak sauce for weak minds.

Please read my post again. You answered before I edited it. Again, you'd rather believe a heavily biased news source that to just stick your head out your window to observe what's happening.

That's on you, my misguided friend.

trump is defunding the post office, removing postal sorting machines and mailboxes just prior to the election. It's happening right before your eyes. It's not a theory - it's happening. I guess you just refuse to believe your lying eyes.

Whatever mailbox the mail carrier leaves your junk mail in? That's the same box you put your outgoing mail in.

You're welcome.

Yeah, it's just a magical coincidence that USPS is kneecapped by a Trump goon (no more overtime, prohibitions on taking mail if it would mean a late route, removed sorting machines, etc) and mail starts getting later and later right around the time Trump starts campaigning against mail-in ballots.

Right.

Why do you hate democracy?

Whataboutism, deflection, e.g. "I have no argument"

Does violation of federal law by tamperiong with the delivery of the US mail mean anything to you?

18 U.S. Code § 1701. Obstruction of mails generally

U.S. Code

Whoever knowingly and willfully obstructs or retards the passage of the mail, or any carrier or conveyance carrying the mail, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than six months, or both.

Lulz. Mailboxes are locked down all over the area because of theft. Its Trump and the Russians!!

How do you steal out of a mailbox? Once that letter is in it it cannot be removed via the top slot because of how the mailbox internal passages are designed.

Last edited:

Whatever mailbox the mail carrier leaves your junk mail in? That's the same box you put your outgoing mail in.

You're welcome.

Right - not everyone has a mailbox at their residence, my confused friend. Not surprising you're ignoring all the other sabotage trump and his criminal postmaster general is doing, such as removing sorting machines and canceling mail carrier overtime to gum up the system.

Anywho, enjoy your "vacation", Bud! Look forward to reading your posts full of delusional CT theories when you return!

You're welcome!

Yeah, it's just a magical coincidence that USPS is kneecapped by a Trump goon (no more overtime, prohibitions on taking mail if it would mean a late route, removed sorting machines, etc) and mail starts getting later and later right around the time Trump starts campaigning against mail-in ballots.

Right.

Why do you hate democracy?

Trump doesn't run the USPS. A Board of Governors and the Postal Regulatory Commission run the post office. Get an education.

Back
Top Bottom