• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Klaus Fuchs

Should Klaus Fuchs have been portrayed in the 1989 film: Fat man and Little boy?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

chaosNuclear

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
KV-6-134-Klaus-Fuchs-confesses.jpg

This image is referred from> https://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/education/resources/cold-war-on-file/klaus-fuchs-confesses/

Why did soviet get nuclear weapons? .. apparently Klaus Fuschs explains somewhere - I remember it was in a documentary film to some war game I found in a public library ages ago - that he gave the whole atom bomb design to russian military. But strangely that fact is not clearly presented in the Hollywood movie Fat man and little boy 1989 about Los Alamos research and building of the atomic bomb.

Political forum? .. kiss my ass. I am off and You may close my "account" and topics.

Back
Top Bottom