• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Joe Biden's brilliant Covid speech

KLATTU

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative

I'm not going to click that link. Is there a link to the full text of his speech?

I saw the speech live and instantly knew what that line meant despite stumbling a bit over it.

I'm not going to click that link. Is there a link to the full text of his speech?

Biden ****ed up, I watched it in real time. I’m amazed at what the cons will high light as far as Biden’s gaffes, all the while whistling past the other candidate’s craziness!

Biden ****ed up, I watched it in real time. I’m amazed at what the cons will high light as far as Biden’s gaffes, all the while whistling past the other candidate’s craziness!

Oooh. Gaffes.

You know who cares about gaffes and stumbles? Nobody. The last gaffe that anybody gave a **** about was when Dan Quayle misspelled potato.

Biden really needs to agree to that Chris Wallace interview. I figure Chris is easier to talk to than Putin or Xi, right?

HAHA...It'll never happen.

and what is up with Biden's eyes always being half closed?
He REALLY looks like an old man.
I guess all that Botox is catching up to him.CHUCKLE

Last edited:

Well he didn't call covid "the thing", so I suppose there's that, but yeah, he's a proven gaffe-ridden garbler.
Now watch his devotees make excuses for his cognitive decline with a bevy of whataboutism(s) to follow. :mrgreen:

I will see your Biden CV speech and raise you Trump's "shadow people" rant.:mrgreen:

The Cult is desperate to deflect away from its Dear Dirtbag's mush brain.

FEB 26
“And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done."
— Donald Trump

Skeerd, huh? He's your guy. Go ahead. Click on it. The MSM all conducted and published polls of his post convention bounce, and it was huge. Imagine the bounce he got from this.

Truth American Democracy Loving People Need To Know

things in simple terms "anyone" can understand.

Skeerd, huh? He's your guy. Go ahead. Click on it. The MSM all conducted and published polls of his post convention bounce, and it was huge. Imagine the bounce he got from this.

Thanks, but I'll wait for a full transcript to come out.

The Cult is desperate to deflect away from its Dear Dirtbag's mush brain.

'COVID has taken this year, just since the outbreak, has taken more than 100 years… Look. Here’s… The lives… It’s just… I mean, think about it."

Now what were you saying about mush brain?
LAFFRIOT!!!!

'COVID has taken this year, just since the outbreak, has taken more than 100 years… Look. Here’s… The lives… It’s just… I mean, think about it."

Now what were you saying about mush brain?
LAFFRIOT!!!!

I'll bet he knows the Revolutionary War soldiers didn't liberate the airports.

His mind is absolutely gone. I cant believe anyone would vote for him.

Pretty much what many of us say about trump, the guy rambles, makes no sense at all at times and lies constantly, how the right can support him is beyond understanding for sane people.

Can't wait for the debates. It will be pure gold. Its basically senior abuse documented over and over with each appearance. His supporters should be ashamed.

I'll bet he knows the Revolutionary War soldiers didn't liberate the airports.

You're betting on old Joe remembering anything?
Whew boy what a gambler!!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…