• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Joe Biden's brilliant Covid speech

KLATTU

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/vide...834548663/640x360_MP4_7141042823834548663.mp4

While seemingly trying to say that coronavirus is 'the worst pandemic for 100 years', the former Vice President actually told bemused viewers: 'COVID has taken this year, just since the outbreak, has taken more than 100 years… Look. Here’s… The lives… It’s just… I mean, think about it.

Got that?

LAffffFRIOT

I'm not going to click that link. Is there a link to the full text of his speech?

https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/vide...834548663/640x360_MP4_7141042823834548663.mp4

While seemingly trying to say that coronavirus is 'the worst pandemic for 100 years', the former Vice President actually told bemused viewers: 'COVID has taken this year, just since the outbreak, has taken more than 100 years… Look. Here’s… The lives… It’s just… I mean, think about it.

Got that?

LAffffFRIOT

I saw the speech live and instantly knew what that line meant despite stumbling a bit over it.

I'm not going to click that link. Is there a link to the full text of his speech?

Biden ****ed up, I watched it in real time. I’m amazed at what the cons will high light as far as Biden’s gaffes, all the while whistling past the other candidate’s craziness!

Biden ****ed up, I watched it in real time. I’m amazed at what the cons will high light as far as Biden’s gaffes, all the while whistling past the other candidate’s craziness!

Oooh. Gaffes.

You know who cares about gaffes and stumbles? Nobody. The last gaffe that anybody gave a **** about was when Dan Quayle misspelled potato.

Biden really needs to agree to that Chris Wallace interview. I figure Chris is easier to talk to than Putin or Xi, right?

HAHA...It'll never happen.

and what is up with Biden's eyes always being half closed?
He REALLY looks like an old man.
I guess all that Botox is catching up to him.CHUCKLE

Last edited:

Got that?

LAffffFRIOT

Well he didn't call covid "the thing", so I suppose there's that, but yeah, he's a proven gaffe-ridden garbler.
Now watch his devotees make excuses for his cognitive decline with a bevy of whataboutism(s) to follow. :mrgreen:

I will see your Biden CV speech and raise you Trump's "shadow people" rant.:mrgreen:

Got that?

LAffffFRIOT

The Cult is desperate to deflect away from its Dear Dirtbag's mush brain.

FEB 26
“And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done."
— Donald Trump

Skeerd, huh? He's your guy. Go ahead. Click on it. The MSM all conducted and published polls of his post convention bounce, and it was huge. Imagine the bounce he got from this.

Truth American Democracy Loving People Need To Know

things in simple terms "anyone" can understand.

Right Winger Trump Cult Followers - Avoid anything that is brought forth to expose the malevolence within this Trump Clan and The Mob of Administrators and Politicians who have submitted themselves as accomplices within this great and tragic damage to and upon America.

It's overtly evident that "all the characteristics of Confederacy Agenda, AGAINST The United States of America,is being carried out this very day and time from "within our Governance System. Something that Confederate Ideologist have been working on doing for more than 150+ yrs.

They damaged everything, even down to the Role, Character, Dignity, Class and Integrity of the Role of First Lady. NEVER in the past history of America would any woman who has nude photo's across the internet, lesbian nudes and other skin flick style imagery have been even a remote thought of being within the role of First Lady. Anyone can put on over priced clothes and make up and present the Imagery that deluded the public. What matter is: Character, Dignity, Class and Integrity of the Role of First Lady. Based on the Malice of the Birther Madness, "Being an American Born Citizen" was the claim of their concerns when they kept their attack on American Born Obama, with their false claims.

THESE ARE THINGS THAT THE AVERAGE AMERICAN
FAILS TO ACKNOWLEDGE, CONSIDER AND KNOW.

This is why its important to the Confederacy Agenda to keep people as uneducated and under-educated as possible, and ensure they are illiterate to Civics, to the point they not only don't understand American Democracy, they are groomed to Attack it from every angle by a collective of Regiments called Political Parties of Confederacy Ideological Construct​

The Confederate Agenda has always been to "Desecrate Anything and Everything of American Democracy of The United States of America"... To promote the Confederacy Program of Plutocracy, with Autocratic Dominance of Governance and Civic and Civil System and Processes, and Disregard for Policies, Regulations, Laws and Social and Civic Integrity in Conduct and Character. Their history and principle was and is "Divisiveness"... both by Race and Monetary Based Class ...and the Bastardize the Political System and Its Processes, that they fell infringes on the Control That Plutocracy Aspires to Dominance.

Democracy Loving People of this Day and Time in the 21st Century, should be more than thankful for the Young, who have taken advantage of the technology to gain, have and utilize information that was once upon a time, not so readily available.
They know how to research, and they know to stay alert and focused on the damages and bastardization done to historical information by the long overt process and program of white nationalist agenda and the promotions of white nationalism of the agenda of wealthy white male dominance.

Now, they know, they know the system and business and industry that was bastardized to be against equity, economic equilibrium, Social and Civic Equality in Law, Process, Procedures and Justice.

This information cannot be retracted... not can anyone or anything wipe away what they have come to learn and what they continue learning, which involves ever element and every faucet of what is America... Including the ways and means American used that same vile programming of white nationalism to damage and contort the way it deals with Foreign Nation.

Trump and his white nationalist, are upset.. because the young aware minded people of society today, is ripping down the vile system of White Nationalism's Evils and Malevolence that has been done within, upon, unto and through this nation for Centuries.

Americans for American Democracy and 21st Century Rectification and Restoration of the Original Principles and Values of THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE,
Support the Principles and Values Laid Out in THE PREAMBLE,
and
CORRECT the Bastardization that have been done to circumvent the Integrity of THE CONSTITUTION

IF YOU LOVE AMERICAN DEMOCRACY AND HAVE THE WILL TO PROMOTE IT TO BE ALL IT WAS DESIGNED TO BE AND BECOME.

VOTE:

BIDEN/HARRIS
and
let's get busy

Building the 21st Century for Everyone

OP Still Trying to Cover Up -- Now, its blame someone else.

Skeerd, huh? He's your guy. Go ahead. Click on it. The MSM all conducted and published polls of his post convention bounce, and it was huge. Imagine the bounce he got from this.

Thanks, but I'll wait for a full transcript to come out.

The Cult is desperate to deflect away from its Dear Dirtbag's mush brain.

'COVID has taken this year, just since the outbreak, has taken more than 100 years… Look. Here’s… The lives… It’s just… I mean, think about it."

Now what were you saying about mush brain?
LAFFRIOT!!!!

'COVID has taken this year, just since the outbreak, has taken more than 100 years… Look. Here’s… The lives… It’s just… I mean, think about it."

Now what were you saying about mush brain?
LAFFRIOT!!!!

I'll bet he knows the Revolutionary War soldiers didn't liberate the airports.

His mind is absolutely gone. I cant believe anyone would vote for him.

Pretty much what many of us say about trump, the guy rambles, makes no sense at all at times and lies constantly, how the right can support him is beyond understanding for sane people.

Can't wait for the debates. It will be pure gold. Its basically senior abuse documented over and over with each appearance. His supporters should be ashamed.

I'll bet he knows the Revolutionary War soldiers didn't liberate the airports.

You're betting on old Joe remembering anything?
Whew boy what a gambler!!

Back
Top Bottom