• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

It's Not Right VS Left Anymore

Big words with no connective tissue to support any actual thought process.
See also regurgitation of some full on funky bull****.

I worry about this too.
I don't think the next POTUS needs to do an apology tour or anything like that. I am actually hoping that our allies recognize a fault-line in the process and don't just chalk it up to all US citizens being of this Trump hive-mind.
I hope they are cautious, but optimistic that should we right the ship, we can make amends and move forward.
Time will tell.

Piers Morgan which most would agree is a liberal and he has your number.

It's Civility VS Incivility
It's Morals VS Immorality
It's Propaganda VS Facts

All of these are true, but not in the way you mean.

O

Nice propaganda piece that spits at reality there ^

The people Being attacked ed are MAGA hat wearers. They are not attacking people.

The people,doing the hating and acting unhinged are the progressives.

Why do trump people support the unhinged chosen one that we saw at yesterday’s presser? Enough with the lame responses dismissing trump’s insanity as trolling.

Do you have any idea what trump’s policies have done to farm country? I do. These are my in-laws, friends, and former students.

Why would any Veteran or any member of a Veteran’s family vote for this coward who wants to award himself the Medal of Honor? I know what my Air Force Father would say if he were still alive.

Well, to be fair, Joe Biden is not the face of the Democratic party (yet). And I suspect he never will be.

Well, to be fair, Joe Biden is not the face of the Democratic party (yet). And I suspect he never will be.

To be fair, what 'the face of one party' says wrong is not reason for supporting the 'the face of the other party'. The oversimplified nonsense (OP premise?) that those supporting the party for a bigger federal government are much worse people than those supporting the party for a huge federal government (or vice versa) is ridiculous.

It is largely a ruse (deflection?) to avoid having a discussion of any particular public policy issue which should include constructive criticism, often in the form of proposed policy changes.

Last edited:

Yep, conservatives have gone off the rails by supporting the clown in the White House and denying climate change. It was Nixon who started the EPA. When did Republicans stop caring about the environment and stop listening to scientists?

Yep, conservatives have gone off the rails by supporting the clown in the White House and denying climate change. It was Nixon who started the EPA. When did Republicans stop caring about the environment and stop listening to scientists?

When they stopped caring and no longer wanted to listen.

News for you. Every right and freedom you enjoy and are proud of was won for you by liberals. Every one. And they had to fight conservatives to win those rights, all down the line. And it's still going on. The latest ones were gay marriage and drug laws- liberals won long battles in those areas and the next fight, I predict, will be assisted suicide. Liberals will win that one too but it's gonna be another long fight.
And when conservatives get power they start trying to roll back those rights. Look what's happening here and there about women's right to safe abortion. Liberals won that right and conservatives are trying to take it away.
There's false idealism at work all right, and it's conservatives who are deluded by it.

It’s more like the left or no one else, WE NEVER BEEN A DEMOCRACY WE ARE A REPUBLIC PERIOD END OF THE CONVERSATION

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We should save the screen shots. If Trump loses, they'll be good to post when former trumpers say "I never liked him".

Thank you for forgiving Veterans Student Loans?

It will take time. I hope the ship can be righted, but trust has been broken and will need to be rebuilt.

When they decided to court Evangelicals.

We’re all guilty to some degree or another.

It’s more like the left or no one else, WE NEVER BEEN A DEMOCRACY WE ARE A REPUBLIC PERIOD END OF THE CONVERSATION

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I hate to break it to you, but a republic is a form of democracy. A republic is also called a representative democracy.

I think it's less liking Trump than it is liking that he gives them license to be deplorable.

There is a lot of truth here. Unfortunately, OP ignores the symmetry.

No group has ever been as uncivil as the media is toward Trump. Democrats do not show any respect for the office of President.

Democrats turned the powers of law enforcement against a Presidential candidate. They seek to ignore the written laws on immigration. This one is one sided.

The MSM has become a propaganda wing of the Democrats, though which is dog and which is tail can be unclear.

The last one is dead on and Democrats are the fascists. They are the one subverting law enforcement and national security to make political police. They are the ones destroying art and and suppressing free speech. They are the ones seeking to evade rather than enforce the law and the Constitution.

Last edited:
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…