• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

It's all in the numbers...

Heretic

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Someone finally figured out the number of scientists that would have to be either wrong or involved in "the conspiracy" if AGW wasn't a real phenomenon:

:shock:

And Seed magazine has an impressive image detailing the interrelationships between the different scientific paradigms (climate change science isn't a single field).

'Course, this doesn't adequately reflect the size and scope of The Cabal, and needed some subsequent recalibration:

Oh, how I love conspiracy theories. :lol:

WOW! You sooo made me a believer! I mean, after all, it's not about grant money and gravy trains.. no, it's an evil consperiacy debunked!

/sarcasm, it's what makes life life.

WOW! You sooo made me a believer! I mean, after all, it's not about grant money and gravy trains.. no, it's an evil consperiacy debunked!

/sarcasm, it's what makes life life.

I have witnessed the grant money/gravy train scenario first hand....
A lot of money is wasted proving what we already know, or think we know.
I would suggest that grant/gravy goes only to those who come up with something NEW, not a rehash of what is old, true or not...

HERETIC! BLASPHEEEEEMER!!!!!

You should be BANNED AT THE STAKE for such talk!

I know global warming exists. I just want to know 2 things:

1. Is it caused by us? If so, by how much?
2. If it isn't us causing it, who is?
3. Is it normal? Like, does it go in cycles.

And no, Al Gore doesn't cut it.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…