• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Is the EU falling behind?

128shot

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
check it out

more at: http://www.taemag.com/issues/articleid.18718/article_detail.asp

My opinion stands with the article to a certain extent, even though it seems a bit biased to america in ways that are misleading.

That is all I'll say for now.

The entire 1st world is falling behind, America too. Countries like S. Africa, Brazil, Iran, India, Indonesia, and China are all catching up VERY fast. That is in terms of production and capitalist standards of development. I see economic development as less poor, homeless, starving. But in Capitalism people will start demanding better wages&stuff, which leads to higher labor costs and less profits for companies.

But many of these countries wouldn't give a **** about their workers. Most countries don't. Including the American government. The politicians only really want to line their pockets with cash.

Last edited:
who is worse off though?

the US who is making all the trade agreements with these countrys, and trying its best (and could try so much harder) to adpoted free trade policys with them,

or the EU

which hasn't done too much to stimulate growth outside their contitent....to my knowledge.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…