• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:#1459]Is COVID over?

Lol another post where you are wrong.
one day maybe just maybe you will be correct on something
I am used to you not knowing. Matter of fact, I look forward to your "I don't know" responses for my morning humor.

I am used to you not knowing. Matter of fact, I look forward to your "I don't know" responses for my morning humor.
I am amused at your willful ignorance, I look forward to your false claims in the future. Hey I haven't noticed any posted a links in a from you while go for it debunk yourself again.à
Watching fake conservatives impale themselves is fun

I am amused at your willful ignorance, I look forward to your false claims in the future. Hey I haven't noticed any posted a links in a from you while go for it debunk yourself again.à
Watching fake conservatives impale themselves is fun
I am the arbiter of truth.

Lol another post where you are wrong.
one day maybe just maybe you will be correct on something

One day, maybe. Hence, he's living-up to his name.

I am the arbiter of truth.

Nothing you say settles any dispute, nor is final or of ultimate authority. Most certainly, your views are not influential. There is nary a word in the definition of 'arbiter' that is descriptive of your typical posting, which posting is atypical of being an "arbiter of truth".

Nothing you say settles any dispute, nor is final or of ultimate authority. Most certainly, your views are not influential. There is nary a word in the definition of 'arbiter' that is descriptive of your typical posting, which posting is atypical of being an "arbiter of truth".
I can lead my horse to water but I can’t make him drink.

I don't understand. The flu is NOT a virus, then? Each flu season we need another shot for the SAME flu we had last year?
No, the influenza virus both mutates into other strains and vaccines have reductions in efficacy over time, and that's why you need a jab every year. Is there anything you're not ignorant of? Read, learn (if you're even capable, which I doubt)...

No, the influenza virus both mutates into other strains and vaccines have reductions in efficacy over time, and that's why you need a jab every year. Is there anything you're not ignorant of? Read, learn (if you're even capable, which I doubt)...
Kinda like another flu virus that you’re all freaked about cause people in authority tell you that you need to be.

Kinda like another flu virus that you’re all freaked about cause people in authority tell you that you need to be.
Yes you are a good little puppet parroting the CT BS from extreme right wing media
I suppose thinking is just to hard for you so you avoid it at all costs

Yes you are a good little puppet parroting the CT BS from extreme right wing media
I suppose thinking is just to hard for you so you avoid it at all costs
Not. CT. Just idiots promoting Fauci lies.

No, Covid is not over. The numbers continue to spike. The majority of people still aren't vaccinated. We were lied to about the amount of vaccine we had. We don't even have enough for the seniors in our area. Vaccine manufacture, mass shipping and mass vaccination is imperative. Many people continue to not wear masks, and seem to believe that not inconveniencing themselves/ and callousness is more important than possibly infecting others. Meanwhile, the virus is mutating and becoming more infectious.:devilish:

In Israel, 12.4 thousand people fell ill with Covid-19 after the first dose of the Pfizer vaccine.
Among them, there are at least 69 infected people who managed to get a second injection. This was announced by the coordinator of the Israeli program to combat the coronavirus, reports The Times of Israel.

No, it's nothing like "another flu virus". When are you going to get that through your skull? Maybe when you catch it and your lungs collapse you might begin to take it seriously-if you live long enough.

No, it's nothing like "another flu virus". When are you going to get that through your skull? Maybe when you catch it and your lungs collapse you might begin to take it seriously-if you live long enough.
But, it is. Sorry snake.

You're wrong. You're always wrong and you love it.
I have had to teach this class that the "flu" is a virus and so is COVID. Without me, none of you would have known this.

I have had to teach this class that the "flu" is a virus and so is COVID. Without me, none of you would have known this.
Good try. Yes they are both viruses, and that's where the similarity ends. A Ford Model T and a Bugatti Veyron are both cars, but that's where the similarity ends. Am I getting through to you? Probably not; you're clearly allergic to learning and thinking because you obviously believe all viruses are the same, act in the same way and are treatable in the same way.

Back
Top Bottom