• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:#1459]Is COVID over?

It might help if the Super Spreader would stop conducting his rallies and encouraging his attendees to disregard their health and those they come into contact with.

What kind of guy ignores the risks of going mask less? The guy who infects his wife, son, staff and others he comes into contact with.

Nope, not even close to over, in fact the US today posted it's biggest number of COVID infections, 81,210 new infections just in one day. The highest daily total EVER in the entire time this covid tragedy has been going on.

I guess I'm confusing you with someone who said she was a doctor In any event, whether you are a doctor or not, you are clueless as to "aerosol" airborne transmission, which, by the way, is how COVID is transmitted. If you were really a doctor you would know this.

I won’t debate facts with you but I am willing to offer you a gentlemans bet: if I can prove that I am a doctor, off line, would you be willing to stop posting for the rest of the year?

It might help if the Super Spreader would stop conducting his rallies and encouraging his attendees to disregard their health and those they come into contact with.

What kind of guy ignores the risks of going mask less? The guy who infects his wife, son, staff and others he comes into contact with.

And what kind of subhuman jackass listens to a NEURORADIOLOGIST for advice on an infectious disease-especially when he has the top ID doctor in the country available??
He is going down. Unfortunately he is taking hundreds of thousands of innocent Americans with him.

973 US COVID Deaths yesterday.

COVID is over.

I won’t debate facts with you but I am willing to offer you a gentlemans bet: if I can prove that I am a doctor, off line, would you be willing to stop posting for the rest of the year?
I don't give a rats ass if you're a doctor. You don't know shit.

You are implying that we mustn't care about our fellow human beings.

His hero the jackass doesn’t.
Birds of a feather flock together....

Then I guess the bet is declined
So what if you have a degree? I don't give a shit because you REFUSE to answer this lay persons question and you KNOW what it is.THIS layperson says you are full of it. Not only that, you KNOW it.

So what if you have a degree? I don't give a shit because you REFUSE to answer this lay persons question and you KNOW what it is.THIS layperson says you are full of it. Not only that, you KNOW it.

You are correct
You are a know nothing lay person without any common sense. I suggest you pay attention to those who know more that you do:

Mask mandates may be tricky to enforce, but it might be time to call for them, Fauci said.

"There's going to be a difficulty enforcing it, but if everyone agrees that this is something that's important and they mandate it and everybody pulls together and says, you know, we're going to mandate it but let's just do it, I think that would be a great idea to have everybody do it uniformly," he said.

You are correct
You are a know nothing lay person without any common sense. I suggest you pay attention to those who know more that you do:

Mask mandates may be tricky to enforce, but it might be time to call for them, Fauci said.

"There's going to be a difficulty enforcing it, but if everyone agrees that this is something that's important and they mandate it and everybody pulls together and says, you know, we're going to mandate it but let's just do it, I think that would be a great idea to have everybody do it uniformly," he said.
OMG! I cannot believe this coming from a doctor.

As a DOCTOR, please give me links to all the studies that show the effectiveness of masks against airborne COVID, ie; aerosol droplets.The ones that are are suspended in the air. If you won't do that, stop your prattling because at this point I am tired of your nonsense.

OMG! I cannot believe this coming from a doctor.

As a DOCTOR, please give me links to all the studies that show the effectiveness of masks against airborne COVID, ie; aerosol droplets.The ones that are are suspended in the air. If you won't do that, stop your prattling because at this point I am tired of your nonsense.

Its a fact that masks prevent transmission of Covid.
i will neither debate that fact with anyone nor will I try to teach the unteachable.
Hope thats clear
Listen to people who know more than you do.

Its a fact that masks prevent transmission of Covid.
i will neither debate that fact with anyone nor will I try to teach the unteachable.
Hope thats clear
Listen to people who know more than you do.
Because your filed of expertise is not in this area and you don't want to research it. I will tell you and I want you to disprove this that masks are only good, and this is borne out by studies, against direct transmission by a sneeze or cough. That's it and that is why people are dying even though they are wearing masks. STOP spreading bad information. You are harming society with your ignorance couched in your doctors degree in veterinarian medicine.

Because your filed of expertise is not in this area and you don't want to research it. I will tell you and I want you to disprove this that masks are only good, and this is borne out by studies, against direct transmission by a sneeze or cough. That's it and that is why people are dying even though they are wearing masks. STOP spreading bad information. You are harming society with your ignorance couched in your doctors degree in veterinarian medicine.

I choose door number one, behind which is Anthony Fauci
Behind door number two are twin jackasses

His hero the jackass doesn’t.
Birds of a feather flock together....
Blind narcissism, LOL...look how far it carried The Donald. Unfortunately, The Donald had his daddy's millions to help him impose his ignorance on others. Those without that influence are doomed just to have their delusions clearly called out and destroyed.

As with The Donald...they dont need to acknowledge it...the tweets, the videos, the interviews, the posts...they're revealed for the garbage they are, for everyone to judge. :D

Still waiting for the source for this:

Because masks only work for sneezes and coughs is why. where are people not wearing masks! Study up. Don’t continue with your false belief.
I must have missed where the medical experts determined that. Where is your source?

Back
Top Bottom