• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Interview w/Jill Wine-Banks "legal consequences" for Trump Bilking Supporters of Campaign Fundraising - Salone

ouch

Air Muscle
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Jill Wine-Banks is the former organized crime prosecutor and assistant Watergate special prosecutor that cuts to the chase about what (S/I/T) Trump has been up to with his campaign fundraising. She feels that skirts fraud and may have legal consequences. Locate what I posted below and read the next larger paragraph. She shrinks it all down to a few sentences what (S/I/T) Trump is facing.

"You don't expect a former president of the United States to be using these kind of tactics. This is the kind of thing you expect from, oh, scam artists who sell really low-quality products," she noted.

"In this case, what was happening was people would sign up thinking they were donating one time and there would be a little button they didn't see that said make this monthly, make this weekly, and sometimes it changed from monthly to weekly after they had hit it or had entered the one-time donation amount,"

"I think that that kind of fraud should have political consequences, even if it doesn't have legal. But I think there are legal consequences," she said.

forget prosecution, if Trumpeteers were dumb enough to donate to Trump and forgot to uncheck the box for repeat donations, it just ends up looking really bad on them, but then we already know, Trumpeteers will fall for anything.

rolling-on-the-floor-laughing_1f923.png

“Political Consequences?”

Trump was prophetic in his “Fifth Ave.” statement!

forget prosecution, if Trumpeteers were dumb enough to donate to Trump and forgot to uncheck the box for repeat donations, it just ends up looking really bad on them, but then we already know, Trumpeteers will fall for anything.

View attachment 67326816
and any prosecution should come from a Trumpy who was suckered. I'm pretty sure there are some shiftier lawyers who would know how to win such a case in court.

“Political Consequences?”

Trump was prophetic in his “Fifth Ave.” statement!
Trump knows his base. As he said, they will never hold him accountable for anything. And he is correct.

Back
Top Bottom