• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How Many Would Believe Hillary is a Satanist/Satanic Cult Member?[W:28]

Re: How Many Would Believe Hillary is a Satanist/Satanic Cult Member?

I would guess that it's about the same as how many people believe that the world is flat or that objective reality does not exist.

In other words: a negligible amount.

Many people believe Hillary is a high priestess in a cult.

And those people are called idiots.

Moderator's Warning:
This thread now resides in the Conspiracy Theories forum. All enhanced rules are in force:
http://www.debatepolitics.com/consp...ention-new-rules-conspiracy-theory-forum.html

http://www.debatepolitics.com/consp...erving-notice-regarding-moderation-forum.html

Wow man, your tinfoil hat collection must be vast!

Wow, the Satanic Code is somehow even more melodramatic than the actual Satanists. Now that's surprising.

Wow, the Satanic Code is somehow even more melodramatic than the actual Satanists. Now that's surprising.

I thought about becoming a Satanist for the sole purpose of being able to call my house my "lair".

I thought about becoming a Satanist for the sole purpose of being able to call my house my "lair".

DON'T! The joke isn't worth being trapped as an edgy teenager for all eternity, but without the eternal youth!

Ridiculous, she's part of the Christian Theocracy that rules of this planet. In fact she may be the center of it.

Ridiculous, she's part of the Christian Theocracy that rules of this planet. In fact she may be the center of it.

India and China too?

India and China too?

Yes, and Mars. I think the Plaedians were originally the nexus, but Hillary and her minions took over around the time of the Battle of the Hot Gates.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…