• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hi. Prepare to be dazzled.

You know, when we first got into this business we didn't know much more than you. Like you, we thought there was a world out there: a world of value. A world that needed meaning. Love. Beauty. A world that needed a better product. Uh-uh. There's just you. And you want to know something. You want to know just exactly what it is you're supposed to do. You don't care why, just so long as it's the right thing. lt's natural. Everyone wants to do the right thing. But sometimes it's hard to 'know just what the right thing is. Let's say you're black. And you've just lost your arms and legs defending U.S. interests in Afghanistan. You come home, and get thrown in jail for life for beating up four white cops. You want to know: just exactly what is it l'm supposed to feel?, We can't give you all the answers. But we can help flesh out your fantasy that there are some. At our labs, we use only the finest homemade ingredients. Love. Children. God. And the purest blend of money your needs can buy, grown right here by our special process! A process in use since our first Mom and Pop operation. Who are we?​
Slow day at the office?

Slow day at the office?

I was just trying to state my case, to advertise myself so that Dazzler doesn't wind up hiring unsupervised Canadians.

I was just trying to state my case, to advertise myself so that Dazzler doesn't wind up hiring unsupervised Canadians.
Unsupervised Canadians is a redundancy.

We're the Normal People. The most normal. people in the world. But not quite as normal as you. Why? You're unique. It's natural: everyone's unique. But you stand apart from the crowd: you're normal. Normal as a typical herd of Sea Cow. Normal as an imploding submersible. Normal as the world in which we live. And what could be more normal than that? Certainly not the competition! How do we stay so far out in front of the pack? By building a racetrack-decoy ideology with the pick-up of a domestic, and the maneuverability of an import! Who are we?

We're the Information People. The people who provide you with the information you need, to help you through your busy day. Information about divorce. Inflation. Drug abuse. Information vital to your survival, because information is the most important part of our world. In fact, it's the only part. Information like light. Living things. Information between neurons. Fast-breaking genetic information, information you'd be hard pressed to do without! Information you simply can't get anywhere else, at a vaIue no one can underprice.

You will fine there are few around here who prefer to dazzle with bullshit to try an push a point. Climate deniers are the worse at that.

Dazzle to amuse me, not bullshit me.

How about I dazzle to inform you. Also, you have an interesting user name. Do you support it or are you against it. Either way, that's the direction we are going.

We don't dazzle easily but as the song goes..... give it your best shot......

Sure. You know any forum where freedom of speech exists so I can do it? I know of a couple. But I doubt I would be allowed to tell you.

I see your username and think this:

View attachment 67456599

Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy your time here.

I see his username and think this:

iu

or maybe a quote usually attributed to W. C. Fields: If you can't impress 'em with brilliance, dazzle 'em with bullshit!

Or maybe not. For instance, look at my avatar image of a nics sparkly diamond. Did you know they're basically worthless? If so, maybe some other interesting topics will come up that I can dazzle you with.

I don't believe for a second that you are in Japan.

VPN. And s/he is a Russia supporter.

Or maybe not. For instance, look at my avatar image of a nics sparkly diamond. Did you know they're basically worthless? If so, maybe some other interesting topics will come up that I can dazzle you with.

Welcome. I'm a little curious, since your thread in abortion got shut down and yes, deleted......You said my rock was more valuable than yours. What do you think my rock is?

I never said I was. When it gets right down to it, I doubt if there is really any such thing as internet privacy. Especially where the government is concerned. But I like to at least go through the motions. And keep tracking cookies and advertisements at bay. So I use a VPN on the internet. Yesterday it said I was from Japan. Today the flag shown is from the Netherlands. But I am from the USA. My state looks like a mitten. As for being a supporter of the Russians, what ever gave you that impression. I hate the Russians only a little more than I hate Trump.

Welcome. I'm a little curious, since your thread in abortion got shut down and yes, deleted......You said my rock was more valuable than yours. What do you think my rock is?

Well though I'm no expert, it looks like an emerald. Emeralds are more rare and valuable than diamonds. Though none of it makes much difference to me. They could all be made of glass and I wouldn't be able to tell the difference. Also, like diamonds, emeralds can probably be made artificially. I know rubies can.

Well though I'm no expert, it looks like an emerald. Emeralds are more rare and valuable than diamonds. Though none of it makes much difference to me. They could all be made of glass and I wouldn't be able to tell the difference. Also, like diamonds, emeralds can probably be made artificially. I know rubies can.

Ah. No, it is in fact an intense green yellow diamond (earth mined). Which could be more valuable than the one in your avatar or not, depending on that one's specifics. Diamonds can be lab grown now, too, though they can't seem to get colors quite right.

He dazzled his way right out of DP.

Hence the VPN.

Back
Top Bottom