• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Good day!!!!!!!

Gdub

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Hillary will NEVER BE PRESIDENT!!!!! How can that NOT be a good day.

There are little snowflakes all across the land melting, or hugging their knees, sitting in the back of a dark closet rocking back and forth. Truly a great day.

There are little snowflakes all across the land melting, or hugging their knees, sitting in the back of a dark closet rocking back and forth. Truly a great day.

Oh, Lord. As uncharitable as I think that sounds, frankly? I'm with you.

Citizen's vote does not elect a President. Electors elect the President since 1804 (Amendment 12), and electors are appointed by the States (Article II, Section 2, Clause 1).

America, the Republic, lost again in the November 2016 election because citizen Voters reelected a majority of 435 Representatives of the House in Congress.

I voted Trump because I think he is going to rurn out to be one of the better presidents this nation has had. I, however, find posts like yours counterproductive and unhelpful. I found it distateful wjen the left mocked the right and rubbed their noses in it with obamas victories and its no less distasteful when it comes from the right.

I travel a lot and i get to meet many people from many walks of life. The majority of us have one thing in common. We believe that everyone should be treated with dignity and respect. We should all have a fair opprotunity to succeed.

We may disagree on the path to reach those goals. Those are fair disagreements to have and argue, but calling people who you disagree with snowflakes is just as dishonest as them calling you a bigot.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

yep this is gr8 day

Back
Top Bottom