• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Giuliani asked senator to block vote count in newly released phone recording

Trying to use a typically incompetent coup attempt to buy time for more hopeless idiocy?

I do not want to insult shit, so I will not call Giuiliani a pile of it.

He's another that can rot in hell.

25 4 45
5150 4 Rudy

“And I know they’re reconvening at 8 tonight,” he continues, “but it … the only strategy we can follow is to object to numerous states and raise issues so that we get ourselves into tomorrow — ideally until the end of tomorrow. I know McConnell is doing everything he can to rush it, which is kind of a kick in the head because it’s one thing to oppose us; it’s another thing not to give us a fair opportunity to contest it.”

" “So, if you could object to every state and, along with a congressman, get a hearing for every state,” Giuliani is recorded requesting, “I know we would delay you a lot, but it would give us the opportunity to get the legislators who are very, very close to pulling their vote, particularly after what McConnell did today.”

Trump's many calls about a rigged election. Exhibit A

Giuliani asked senator to block vote count in newly released phone recording - TheGrio : TheGrio
Giuliani, recorded asking Tommy Tuberville to commit election fraud, left his message on the wrong senator's phone.

Finally, There's Enough Evidence Information to Prosecute Giuliani's Treasonous Ass !!!!
  • Tampering With The Election and Certification Process... Purely Subversive and Seditious !!!!
  • Thank Goodness... "they got him on tape"... his low life acts to promote insurrection in the chamber to promote his treasonous agenda.
  • They have his "Inciting Insurrection" at the Trump Insurrection and Seditious and Subversive Belligerent Fest'.
  • During the prosecution he can have charges levied for ongoing Criminal acts to engage and promote sedition, subversion and treasonous solicitation of foreign actors.
  • There is likely Reams of Intelligence Information that can be used against him for the long term promotions of such vile.
Giuliani Needs to be Prosecuted and Sentenced to Spend the Rest of His Life In Prison !!!!

Next Up.... Flynn!!! and surely many of the Trump Loyalist in The Administration will be uncovered for their crimes starting with MisPrison of Treason.

18 U.S. Code § 2382 - Misprision of treason | U.S. Code ...
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2382
Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States and having knowledge of the commission of any treason against them, conceals and does not, as soon as may be, disclose and make known the same to the President or to some judge of the United States, or to the governor or to some judge or justice of a particular State, is guilty of misprision of treason and shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than seven years, or both.
end quote

Some of them will try to "jump ship" thinking they can hide.... but they all have been complicit as core level players in this programmed Insurrection and Seditious and Subversive Treasonous Acts.

Rudy is a famous “butt dialer!”

makes sense as Rudy seems to do nothing but talk out of his butt.

Guiliani is certainly exhibit one of how anything Trump touches dies. At one time, Guiliani was a respectable person. Today, Anthony Weiner commands more respect. While does this man continue to humiliate himself in the name of Trump? Why do any Trump supporters continue to humiliate themselves in the name of Trump. I guess its the nature of a cult; for its members to have an irrational allegiance to a man that doesn't give two ________ about them.

Keep reminding America of what the GOP and trumpism are forever heading into elections.

Rudy is a famous “butt dialer!”

I think now that the Dems have complete control of government - including the DOJ, and given that Rudy lives in NY State with a Dem AG, and additionally given that he lost his boy Trump's protection, I suspect Rudy is going to start laying low . . .

I think now that the Dems have complete control of government - including the DOJ, and given that Rudy lives in NY State with a Dem AG, and additionally given that he lost his boy Trump's protection, I suspect Rudy is going to start laying low . . .

“Trial by combat“ to laying low is a precipitous drop off!

Laying on the low bed in prison is for the senior inmates. Top bunk for Rudy for awhile.

“Trial by combat“ to laying low is a precipitous drop off!

I can't even imagine how much worse it would have gotten with a second Trump term. My mind just can't imagine anything that far out of the ordinary realm . . .

It is an amazing thing that Democracy in America was saved for 4 more years purely because the people trying to tear it down were COMICALLY inept.

If Hollywood had written this movie, people would have thought it was too far fetched.

I can't even imagine how much worse it would have gotten with a second Trump term. My mind just can't imagine anything that far out of the ordinary realm . . .

Mycroft isn’t convinced that there won’t be!

Trying to use a typically incompetent coup attempt to buy time for more hopeless idiocy?

I do not want to insult shit, so I will not call Giuiliani a pile of it.

He's another that can rot in hell.
I'm still amazed by Giuliani's fall from political grace. He's gone from "America's Mayor" to the star of the Four Seasons Total Landscaping Press Conference.

Back
Top Bottom