• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Georgia on My Mind

Bucky

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

Finally, we have Georgia bringing home the bacon. Thank you, Georgia for doing the right thing, voting in a black pastor over a racist, corrupt shrewd politician.

It feels like our country is getting back on track.

Our country is still on the wrong track if the other corrupt racist won his race.

Are you absolutely positive the black pastor won before all votes have been counted?

Finally, we have Georgia bringing home the bacon. Thank you, Georgia for doing the right thing, voting in a black pastor over a racist, corrupt shrewd politician.

voting in a black pastor over a racist, corrupt shrewd politician.

You mean this guy was just an innocent Black pastor?

Our country is still on the wrong track if the other corrupt racist won his race.

Are you absolutely positive the black pastor won before all votes have been counted?

No, our country was on the wrong track starting about a Century ago

I did my best last night to not get caught up in these two Georgia races. Before I went to bed, I knew Warnock declared himself the winner. How delighted to wake up 6:30 a.m. and see Ossoff ahead, even if by less than .005%!

Woo Hoo! How do you think Moscow Mitch feels this morning? President Chump screwed the pooch!

Viva the Anti-Trumper Movement! BabyTrumpTantrum.gifIt even gets better later today when the majority in Congress certifies Joe Biden's victory!

Yo delusional Trumpers, seek a Trump Support Group, TSG, near you or online! Try to get on board with those of us who feel a little better about the future of the United States!

I did my best last night to not get caught up in these two Georgia races. Before I went to bed, I knew Warnock declared himself the winner. How delighted to wake up 6:30 a.m. and see Ossoff ahead, even if by less than .005%!

Woo Hoo! How do you think Moscow Mitch feels this morning? President Chump screwed the pooch!

Viva the Anti-Trumper Movement! View attachment 67311847It even gets better later today when the majority in Congress certifies Joe Biden's victory!

Yo delusional Trumpers, seek a Trump Support Group, TSG, near you or online! Try to get on board with those of us who feel a little better about the future of the United States!

It had NOTHING to do with Georges changing DEMOGRAPHICS(sigh)

It had NOTHING to do with Georges changing DEMOGRAPHICS(sigh)

That is part of it, but having the sitting president tell his followers that the election is rigged and illegal is not really a great way to get people out to vote.

That is part of it, but having the sitting president tell his followers that the election is rigged and illegal is not really a great way to get people out to vote.

Marjorie Taylor Greene said they should throw away votes in Georgia, except the people that voted for her.....?

What?

These people are nuts. NUTS.

Marjorie Taylor Greene said they should throw away votes in Georgia, except the people that voted for her.....?

What?

These people are nuts. NUTS.

yes they are

Wow. Wall Street is so terrified of all-Democratic control of the federal government that it's up 500 points this morning.

It was supposed to tank when Biden won too.
🤔

According to the SkyChief Biden will cause it to crash. He has given no time frame just that it would happen eventually, and whenever it does he will be there to blame it all on Biden.

Love this! It says it all :)

Back
Top Bottom