• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Game over if BIDEN wins Florida and Pennsylvania

Ziggy

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Who agrees that BIDEN wins it all with Florida and Pennsylvania?

Not, 'and'. It's 'or'. Particularly, FL.
Well, I think it would be wonderful if BIDEN took everything to send a message to the republiCANTS that America has had enough of their failures.

I agree with Chomsky.

If Biden wins Florida, it's over. If Biden wins PA, it's very likely to be over. However, if Trump wins both of them, I think it's a pretty good likelihood it's over for Biden.

Well, I think it would be wonderful if BIDEN took everything to send a message to the republiCANTS that America has had enough of their failures.
Of course. But, that's different issue.

If Biden wins Pennsylvania, but Trump wins Florida, Arizona, Ohio, and Wisconsin (or Michigan), I believe he's at 270.

Trump is polling better in Wisconsin than he was on Election Day 2016, people are overlooking this. And that is including that inane ABC poll.

Gotta' love those TV pundits with their interactive red/blue, touch screen electoral maps!

One of 'em today pointed out that, assuming the "locked up" states for both candidates are accurate, Biden has many more paths to victory than trump. For example, and not saying I agree this is likely to happen, if Biden were to win Arizona, Georgia, and North Carolina, he then could afford to lose Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Ohio, AND Florida and still get to 274 in the EC.

There's no doubt the first states to watch on Tuesday will be PA, FL, and NC.

If Biden takes 2/3 or better, it's game over.

Florida is enough whether he wins Pennsylvania or not. The rattlesnake can't win this election without the Sunshine State.

I agree with Chomsky.

If Biden wins Florida, it's over. If Biden wins PA, it's very likely to be over. However, if Trump wins both of them, I think it's a pretty good likelihood it's over for Biden.

Joe Biden can win without any of the swing states.

Vote no matter what but...

I already voted. Have you?

Anybody can post anything on Twitter. take all of its content with a grain of salt unless it is identical to what was written on legitimate news websites.

I already voted. Have you?

Anybody can post anything on Twitter. take all of its content with a grain of salt unless it is identical to what was written on legitimate news websites.

I was standing in line 45 minutes before my polling station opened here in Texas...😄 I thought I would be at the front of the line at my little out of the woods polling site getting there that early. I was probably about 100 people back.. 😄

Back
Top Bottom