• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

From Yahoo! - a former national security adviser wants one religion in America

neil

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Source: https://www.yahoo.com/news/former-trump-national-security-adviser-054202675.html

LOL this guy's nuts & doesn't seem to understand that we have a Constitution, where the 2nd part of the 1st Amendment prohibits what he wants.

If what he desires also includes making it mandatory for every US citizen to be a member of this one religion, then that would also be prohibited by the 1st part of the 1st Amendment.

You're forgetting a part of the Springfield 1903 Rifleman manual, which specifically forbids those who own Springfield 1903 rifles to practice any religion besides Christianity. The reasoning given was obviously aimed at Ninjas, Buddhists, Muslims, and other religious minorities, claiming that Christianity in some form should be the only religion for the US military simply because Christianity is the predominant religion in the USA. Until we get a Ninja Commander in Chief I'll have to sit on my stockpile of actions that I bought for a nickel apiece...*sigh*.

Might as well knock out the Amendments in the proper order…..

Might as well knock out the Amendments in the proper order…..

Now is a great time for all the liberals and conscious heretics to go buy a few good, well made shuriken and a Bowie knife with their own cash, and practice with them a lot, so when the Christians come around with their treasonous agenda, we can all vote with steel!

Flynn is hitting back about being a minion of Satan!

RRR, might want to dial back the rhetoric??🤷

Now is a great time for all the liberals and conscious heretics to go buy a few good, well made shuriken and a Bowie knife with their own cash, and practice with them a lot, so when the Christians come around with their treasonous agenda, we can all vote with steel!
I don't need knife to defend, I have the US Constitution.

Sharia law anyone? If I were these people wanting one religion, I would be very careful, the jewish space lasers might get them.

MAGA hats. Shirts without sleeves. Confederate flags. Practice a drawl. Memorize your trumpisms. Infiltrate. Attack from within.

Take advantage of the obvious fact they arent very bright and salivate at every bell. So learn the bells and use them against them.

This is the war between the smart people and the stupid people that I have been predicting for decades. Don't be afraid. Revel in our superiority.

Flynn is hitting back about being a minion of Satan!

RRR, might want to dial back the rhetoric??🤷
Propaganda is a two edged sword. Flynn has discovered the other edge, evidently.

Stimulation of outrage requires ever greater outrages.

Their safe spaces are gonna turn into screaming echo chambers. They will get crazier.

Their Frankenstein is getting away from them.

You're forgetting a part of the Springfield 1903 Rifleman manual, which specifically forbids those who own Springfield 1903 rifles to practice any religion besides Christianity. The reasoning given was obviously aimed at Ninjas, Buddhists, Muslims, and other religious minorities, claiming that Christianity in some form should be the only religion for the US military simply because Christianity is the predominant religion in the USA. Until we get a Ninja Commander in Chief I'll have to sit on my stockpile of actions that I bought for a nickel apiece...*sigh*.
Ok, I've checked FM 23-10 "U.S. Rifle, caliber .30, M1903," and No. 1923 "Description and Rules for the Management of the United States Rifle, Caliber .30, Model of 1903" and neither says anything about Christianity. I'm unable to find any other manuals which could be considered a "Springfield 1903 Rifleman manual," Could you provide a link or Manual number to the publication you're referring to?

Back
Top Bottom