• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Former President Obama Stumps for Terry Mc Auliffe in Virginia Ahead of November Election

H

How's your meltdown going? Having fun yet?
Typical of you, use the same term toward someone who used it on you, I think your loser, the Inciter In Chief Donnie Dimwit often did that. You're still missing him, aren't you "american"? No, I don't have meltdowns, the "conservatives" do that so much better. 🤡

Typical of you, use the same term toward someone who used it on you, I think your loser, the Inciter In Chief Donnie Dimwit often did that. You're still missing him, aren't you "american"? No, I don't have meltdowns, the "conservatives" do that so much better. 🤡
Yeah, I do miss him. No one was better at twisting liberal panties than Trump. Mean tweets were effective at causing meltdowns and head explosions.

Yeah, I do miss him. No one was better at twisting liberal panties than Trump. Mean tweets were effective at causing meltdowns and head explosions.
Congrats American on the wins in Virginia last night. I know you have been waiting a long time for this. You have to be feeling really good today!

1635974123367.jpeg

drudge_110720screengrab.jpg

Congrats American on the wins in Virginia last night. I know you have been waiting a long time for this. You have to be feeling really good today!

American really should be thanking Obama, at least in part, for VA's big win... ;)
Former President Barack Obama, campaigning Saturday for Democrat Terry McAuliffe in Virginia’s closely watched race for governor, framed the Nov. 2 election as an opportunity to decisively reject the rhetoric and politics of another former president, Donald Trump.

"We’re at a turning point right now, both here in America and around the world," Obama told a crowd of about 2,000 gathered outdoors on the campus of Virginia Commonwealth University. "Because there's a mood out there. There's a politics of meanness and division and conflict, of tribalism and cynicism. That's one path. But the good news is there's another path where we pull together and we solve big problems." https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/el...nness-while-campaigning-mcauliffe-va-n1282211

American really should be thanking Obama, at least in part, for VA's big win... ;)
:D One thing for sure Obama didn't help McAwful. Personally, I think McAwful can thank himself and the Brandon administration for his loss.

Back
Top Bottom