• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Exclusive: Secret tapes undermine Hillary Clinton on Libyan war[W:292]

According to your posted info you joined the board after Libya occurred. Im not saying you weren't against it, but it is what it is.
If Hillary lied to get American in a foreign war (like the left claims Bush did) than surely she's just ended her chance at being president, because no lefty and many dems wont vote for her-no?

Very well, Im just looking forward to libs demonstrating their staunch values by booting Hillary in the primary. Surely they can't support another Bush in the form of Hillary, correct? 3rd party 2016?

Lets not forget that her actions led to the deaths of 4 Americans. "What difference does it make?" she responded.

The bottom line is when you reward a particular behavior you get more of it. Will the dems/left reward Hillary with a vote?

Another liberal thinker, John Kerry actually went to Pakistan and told them we were ending our drone program there-they cheered until Kerry got home and it turns out he wasn't authorized to make that promise, and we in fact had no intentions of doing so.

This is Obama's famous smart diplomacy in action.

I dont disagree with this-but the way of the Arab world is largely force and subjugation. How can they stand if ISIS has their heels on their necks?

I hope you are wrong about this nations remaining time. But many of the signs are there-weve seen them in other pinnacle nations before-its well studied.

Dark days are ahead, I fear. Just today at work we were discussing Obama and not a person there, even the wide eyed lefties hesitated a moment to say this is the worst things have ever been. In context, its remarkable how destructive leftism has been in just 50 or so years.
Some of the deadliest diseases are very slow onset, and by the time signs manifest the damage has been done.

But I plan to fight for this place.

Despite my hatred of Hillary, I see little hear other than a poor policy decision to try and get involved in the Middle East.

The dems are going to be made to understand that elections have consequences.

You are absolutely right. It used to be POTUS was the leader of the free world. Im not so sure that can be said anymore.

By my research, saudi arabia has the 24th largest military, not the 4th. And its certainly not even in the top 10 as far as actual power either. How did you get your number?

The Main Stream Media won't touch it, and with a Nation full of Grubercrats, this will be a non-issue. The Media has having Hillary's Crown sized.

Remember, thats how Benghazi started as well. I suspect by the elections this will become a bigger issue.

Despite my hatred of Hillary, I see little hear other than a poor policy decision to try and get involved in the Middle East.

Just poor policy? This makes her out to be a stunning hypocrite. Its a flip flop on an issue that the left appears to find very important.
How do you think that will pan out in a close election?

Its rare for any political party to win 3 consecutive presidential elections-do you think they need another challenge what will be a tight election?

Remember, thats how Benghazi started as well. I suspect by the elections this will become a bigger issue.

I sure hope you are right my friend, but I am not counting on it.

No she admitted to feeling responsible. However the committee found she followed state dept. policy. So no, still wrong doing.

While I am in no means a Democratic strategist, I see no reason to assume that this is going to be a close election. While Hillary is running around as the Dem nominee, the GOP hopefuls will still be slugging it out to break the top 10 (exaggeration). At that point the nominee is going to be so Conservative and beat up that it will take a lot to make it a "tight" election.

The GOP is in a stronger place than it has been in perhaps over 100 years, and by the end of Obama's term people are going to be even more tired of the spin and blame than they are today. Beyond that history shows its exceedingly difficult to win 3 consecutive elections.

I expect the GOP primary to be lively, with lots of contenders because the winner will likely be potus. All of this, while Clintons true colors come out.

Once again...TO THE RESPONSE AFTER THE ATTACKS. THATS ALL THE COMMITTEE FINDINGS REFER TO.
Read that several more times.

So wait this committee that all these republicans were so focused on, so sure that there is going to be found something that proves that Hillary or Obama, or the whole executive branch did something wrong, found that they did nothing wrong? Now its "psshh forget them, they are puppets, here is the real investigation committee". You guys are hilarious

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…