• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:#42]Evidence of Ukrainian war crimes

The Donetsk and Lugansk People's Republics -asked- Russia to come to their aid militarily. They are seen there as saviours, not as occupiers, which would explain why the vote to join Russia was 97%+ in both regions.
These outlaw entities exist only in the offices within the Kremlin.

No, they are governments, just not governments that western elites approve of. At this point, they have become regions in the Russian Federation.

No, they are governments, just not governments that western elites approve of. At this point, they have become regions in the Russian Federation.

Under no legal measure are they governments, except as Ukrainian oblasts.

You're just parroting russian propaganda in the laziest, dullest way.

According to whom?

The Russian Federation. Now, if Russia was just -saying- it was part of their federation without actually controlling them, that'd be one thing. It's another thing entirely when they -do- control them. I think another important element here is the referendums held in these newly annexed regions. Some in the west recognize the importance of them, such as Elon Musk. He wants them to be redone, this time with U.N. supervision. If that would lead to a peace settlement, I can easily imagine Russia agreeing.

The Russian Federation. Now, if Russia was just -saying- it was part of their federation without actually controlling them, that'd be one thing. It's another thing entirely when they -do- control them. I think another important element here is the referendums held in these newly annexed regions. Some in the west recognize the importance of them, such as Elon Musk. He wants them to be redone, this time with U.N. supervision. If that would lead to a peace settlement, I can easily imagine Russia agreeing.
:ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom