• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Did John F. Kennedy ever say: "I am a doughnut!" ?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Some other words for Hamburger:

The origin of the word is uncertain. According to the Etymologisches Wörterbuch des Deutschen, Frikadelle (pl. Frikadellen) can be found end of the 17th century in German, and is related to the Italian frittatella, French fricandeau, and Latin frīgere ('to roast').[3] Other variants used in Germany are Boulette/Bulette, Bratklops, Fleischpflanzerl, Fleischlaberl, Fleischküchle and Grillette [de]/Grilletta as well as the Austrian Faschiertes Laibchen [de]. It may be derived from fricandeau de veau, a dish of sliced veal, larded with pork fat.[4] In the Dictionnaire des dictionnaires (1837) fricadelle is defined as, "In Belgium, a ball of minced, cooked meat" and a separate word, fricadèle, is defined as fricandeau.[5] And in Phillips's New World of Words (1706) it is defined as "Fricandoe, a sort of Scotch Collops made of thin slices of Veal, well larded and stuff'd." The Oxford English Dictionary defines fricandele (variation fricadelle) as a "quasi-French form of fricandeau".[6]

Kennedy in the US: "Ich bin ein Amerikaner!" :)

Baking Lesson | How to make the best German Amerikaner Cookie Recipe from scratch​

four know the answer …. no!

@ Schwarzwälder

When I declare correctly: "Ich bin ein Schwarzwälder!" = "I am from the Black Forest!" ....
.... some may claim that I have said: "I am a cherry cake!"

Because the Black Forest Cherry Cake is often referred to as a Schwarzwälder, for short.
Wait. Are you a cherry cake?

A similar legend is that the Chevrolet Nova did not sell well in Spanish speaking countries because “No va” means “it doesn’t go.” But, like Berliner, it wouldn’t even occur to a native Spanish speaker that the car was called the Chevrolet doesn’t go

A similar legend is that the Chevrolet Nova did not sell well in Spanish speaking countries because “No va” means “it doesn’t go.” But, like Berliner, it wouldn’t even occur to a native Spanish speaker that the car was called the Chevrolet doesn’t go
so that story. …. no va!

kennedy in landau:

ivh bin ein landauer!

you know what that is?

Back
Top Bottom