• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Did Joe Biden Admit He Can't Be Trusted?

Did Joe Biden admit he cannot be trusted?

• Total voters
It's a portmanteau of law and warfare. But your side is so idiotic that you'll try to insult your opposition, but prove your own stupidity in the process.
Thanks for stating the obvious. They know what it means, they simply obfuscate from the truth. Hard to be insulted by that group.
I guess he could lie like this - https://oversight.house.gov/blog/jo...-15-times-about-his-familys-business-schemes/

Or he could plagiarize - https://www.nytimes.com/1987/09/18/...in-school-but-says-it-was-not-malevolent.html

How about "I am Jill Biden's wife"? He also said "When the stock market crashed, Franklin D. Roosevelt got on the television and didn't just talk about the, you know, the princes of greed. He said, 'Look, here's what happened." –Joe Biden, apparently unaware that FDR wasn't president when the stock market crashed in 1929

Referring to Barack Obama - "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."

How about when Biden said that he told his wife - "I said, 'Jill, if there's ever a problem, just walk out on the balcony here, walk out and put that double-barrel shotgun and fire two blasts outside the house." LOL - that's a felony, of course....

"You cannot go to a 7-Eleven these days without hearing an Indian accent..." Joe Biden.

"poor kids are just as bright as white kids."

And his stories...man, his stories.... his old nemesis Corn Pop, amiright? You know tough-guy Joe was just out there, ready to rumble with Corn Pop, length of bike chain in hand, to really combat those rusty razors. When he wasn't rumbling, he was letting the kids rub his legs in the water at the pool, so they can see the hairs rise up....

That's your boy.

Actually, it might be his boy, but he's not his president. Why outsiders defend him is a mystery.

Thanks for responding to a post meant for me. I no longer care what most outsiders, non-citizens, who can't vote in our elections think. Their opinions on our politicians, our presidents, past, present, and future, no longer mean diddly squat to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: PoS
It's a portmanteau of law and warfare. But your side is so idiotic that you'll try to insult your opposition, but prove your own stupidity in the process.
And there I was guessing 'welfare' or 'farewell'.
So I'll ask again, do you know what 'fare' means as a verb?
I guess he could lie like this - https://oversight.house.gov/blog/jo...-15-times-about-his-familys-business-schemes/

Or he could plagiarize - https://www.nytimes.com/1987/09/18/...in-school-but-says-it-was-not-malevolent.html

How about "I am Jill Biden's wife"? He also said "When the stock market crashed, Franklin D. Roosevelt got on the television and didn't just talk about the, you know, the princes of greed. He said, 'Look, here's what happened." –Joe Biden, apparently unaware that FDR wasn't president when the stock market crashed in 1929

Referring to Barack Obama - "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."

How about when Biden said that he told his wife - "I said, 'Jill, if there's ever a problem, just walk out on the balcony here, walk out and put that double-barrel shotgun and fire two blasts outside the house." LOL - that's a felony, of course....

"You cannot go to a 7-Eleven these days without hearing an Indian accent..." Joe Biden.

"poor kids are just as bright as white kids."

And his stories...man, his stories.... his old nemesis Corn Pop, amiright? You know tough-guy Joe was just out there, ready to rumble with Corn Pop, length of bike chain in hand, to really combat those rusty razors. When he wasn't rumbling, he was letting the kids rub his legs in the water at the pool, so they can see the hairs rise up....

That's your boy.
Bidens not my boy. Biden is nobody's first choice. Biden is only to be favoured if he's opposing someone as abysmally disgusting as the immoral, fraudulent con man you guys are shilling for.
Everywhere else in the democratic, developed world Biden would be thanked for his service and asked who he would support to lead the party. Nowhere else in the democratic, developed world would a person as vile as Trump be allowed anywhere near political power.

Calling half the electorate MAGATS, pretending that those that think like you are the "normal people".
Thanks for making my point about TDS.

You be sure and enjoy the rest of this wonderful day. :D
More like 30% MAGATS.
MAGATS are by definition not normal. How else could you refer to people who constantly live in the fantasy world that the orange Jesus spoon feeds them?

And there I was guessing 'welfare' or 'farewell'.
That's stupid.
So I'll ask again, do you know what 'fare' means as a verb?
Of course. But that has nothing to do with the neologism "lawfare." It's a portmanteau of law and warfare, because they are using law as part of the political war - using the law as a weapon, not in its proper sense as seeking justice.

So, whatever the hell nonsense you're on about, you can go ahead and explain it, but I'm not here to answer stupid questions. Everyone with access to the internet has access to innumerable dictionaries.

What usage of the word "fare" are you suggesting is relevant to the term "lawfare." and what point are you trying to make? Because initially, you seemed to be trying to make your opposition out to be ignorant of something, but you've served only to show you aren't a very bright bulb.
Bidens not my boy.
You could fool the best of them, by the way you post.
Biden is nobody's first choice.
That is for damn sure.
Biden is only to be favoured if he's opposing someone as abysmally disgusting as the immoral, fraudulent con man you guys are shilling for.
Anyone who prefers Biden over Trump isn't paying attention. Your consent has been manufactured. Stop watching CNN and MSNBC.
Everywhere else in the democratic, developed world Biden would be thanked for his service and asked who he would support to lead the party. Nowhere else in the democratic, developed world would a person as vile as Trump be allowed anywhere near political power.
Allowed? Aren't we supposed to be a democacy? I mean... are you questioning err demercrsay!? How DARE you question err demercrasay!

The voters should get to vote for whom they like, right? To whom would you place the power to "allow" a man to run for office?

That's stupid.

Of course. But that has nothing to do with the neologism "lawfare." It's a portmanteau of law and warfare, because they are using law as part of the political war - using the law as a weapon, not in its proper sense as seeking justice.

So, whatever the hell nonsense you're on about, you can go ahead and explain it, but I'm not here to answer stupid questions. Everyone with access to the internet has access to innumerable dictionaries.

What usage of the word "fare" are you suggesting is relevant to the term "lawfare." and what point are you trying to make? Because initially, you seemed to be trying to make your opposition out to be ignorant of something, but you've served only to show you aren't a very bright bulb.
'Warfare' means engaged in war. Doing war, performing the actions associated with war. So what does 'lawfare' mean?
Think about it, it'll dawn on you...
(cue the music from Jeopardy...)
You could fool the best of them, by the way you post.

That is for damn sure.

Anyone who prefers Biden over Trump isn't paying attention. Your consent has been manufactured. Stop watching CNN and MSNBC.
Oh bullshit. Trump's an immoral, fraudulent con man and habitual liar. Those aren't opinions, those are proven facts.
Allowed? Aren't we supposed to be a democacy? I mean... are you questioning err demercrsay!? How DARE you question err demercrasay!
Cut it out. This is just stupid.
Trump has been allowed into political power by the broken system in place and by the simple-minded dumbasses who voted for him.
The voters should get to vote for whom they like, right? To whom would you place the power to "allow" a man to run for office?
Fare well!

I voted no because it was MOST CERTAINLY a gaffe he did not intend to say. Forgive him? Oh HELL, no

Thanks for responding to a post meant for me. I no longer care what most outsiders, non-citizens, who can't vote in our elections think. Their opinions on our politicians, our presidents, past, present, and future, no longer mean diddly squat to me.

Quick appropriateness check in... is it OK that i chuckle at the juxtaposition of this statement in contrast to the fact that you liked the OP, when he, too, is an "outsider"?

Because sometimes i feel like you might not approach things the same way depending on the situation. There's a word for that, if you're interested. A couple, actually. ;)

Quick appropriateness check in... is it OK that i chuckle at the juxtaposition of this statement in contrast to the fact that you liked the OP, when he, too, is an "outsider"?

Because sometimes i feel like you might not approach things the same way depending on the situation. There's a word for that, if you're interested. A couple, actually. ;)

Don't be shy. Cough them up. ;)

You must not know that PoS remains an American citizen with voting rights.

I mean, people can say whatever they like, it's an anonymous debate forum.

To me, though, that would be worse. Imagine someone living on the other side of the world, with little to no skin in the game, being able to have a say in the country they left behind, presumably for greener pastures. At least we outsiders can't vote. ;)

LOL youll have to run it by him a few more times before he gets it. :ROFLMAO:

I mean, people can say whatever they like, it's an anonymous debate forum.
Nobody said they couldn't.
To me, though, that would be worse. Imagine someone living on the other side of the world, with little to no skin in the game, being able to have a say in the country they left behind, presumably for greener pastures. At least we outsiders can't vote. ;)

PoS is an American citizen who has voting rights. Living outside the country doesn't change that. When you get his status, let me know. I'll be sure to take you off my list.

LOL youll have to run it by him a few more times before he gets it. :ROFLMAO:

He knows he's wrong. That's what is so funny about it is how hard he tries. :LOL:

Nobody said they couldn't.

PoS is an American citizen who has voting rights. Living outside the country doesn't change that. When you get his status, let me know. I'll be sure to take you off my list.

Lol... I'd never want to be off your list, Trix, being on it is way too fun... 🤭

Back
Top Bottom