• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Democrats/Republicans

Robertinfremont

Photo of me taken in the Army 1963
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Democrats/Republicans argue all the time

So what is the problem?

If you go watch a race, say the Daytona 500, you see a particular race, Democrats see a different race.

Say Driver A is the Democrat and Driver B is the Democrat. Each side watches the driver they want to win.

To put it into more perspective.

I watch Trump.

I expect Trump to win.

Democrats watch somebody. But Biden hides. Watching him is harder. Trump is in the open. I see Trumps victories when they happen. We have a winning president.

MAGA

Trump's car is currently flipped over and burning. Problem is, we're all in it with him.

So what is the problem?

If you go watch a race, say the Daytona 500, you see a particular race, Democrats see a different race.

Say Driver A is the Democrat and Driver B is the Democrat. Each side watches the driver they want to win.

I watch Trump.

I expect Trump to win.

Democrats watch somebody. But Biden hides. Watching him is harder. Trump is in the open. I see Trumps victories when they happen. We have a winning president.

MAGA

If I go to daytona do I see the pocono race? Trump causes huge wreck and his is the only car to survive to win the daytona/pocono race.

So what is the problem?

I watch Trump.

I expect Trump to win.

MAGA

Polls just arent showing that.

So what is the problem?

I watch Trump.

I expect Trump to win.

MAGA

Person, woman, man, camera, TV.

I'll expect you to repeat them back later.

(Bonus points if they are in order).

So what is the problem?

I watch Trump.

I expect Trump to win.

MAGA

Trump is a piss poor sport.

*snip

So what is the problem?
MAGA

Both sides are convinced of their own self righteousness, and believe they have a moral mandate to mold US citizens and the Nation into their own image of correctness....hence the "Hear what I say" mode is set to high, and the "listen to the other side" mode is set to mute.

*snip

Both sides are convinced of their own self righteousness, and believe they have a moral mandate to mold US citizens and the Nation into their own image of correctness....hence the "Hear what I say" mode is set to high, and the "listen to the other side" mode is set to mute.

I have many times stated my major problem with Democrats.

Their constant choice to rule us using a lot of laws.

I do not have that problem with republicans. for them the opposite is true.

Trump has removed a record number of Democrats regulations and laws. And they are pissed.

Trump has removed a record number of Democrats regulations and laws. And they are pissed.

Filthy lies. Regulations are not put into action by only DEMS. LIES. It takes two parties to get legislation passed.

FURTHER, NEVER and I mean NEVER have DEMS EVERRRRRRRRRRRRR created regulation cuz they LIKE regulation. It is ALWAYS in response to a danger. Or tragedy.

You seem to be fond of race analogies, by which I mean analogies to do with racing cars and the like.
For some time I've been meaning to point out the problems with your signature quote.
The criticism of Trump to say it mildly is not relevant. The man performs his office magnificently. Take a racer at the 500 Indy race. The driver may have womanized. May have boozed and gambled. May have never voted. But man can that driver race.
Trump is like the winner of the Indy 500.

Immoral behaviour has little to do with car-racing skill. However, one of the most important qualities of a President is his values, his sense of morality. His ideology, his policy, his entire way of life will be based on his moral values, and that's why we don't want a sexist, racist crook in the White House. Similarly, failing spectacularly in the spotlight does little for Trump's reputation.

What, are you some kind of anarchist?

And I see Biden hiding.

I see Biden handling it perfectly. so far trump hasn't landed a single blow. Hell he can't even get a good nickname to stick.

So much winning. he has handled the coronavirus crisis and the civil unrest over unequal justice with his usual arrogance of ignorance. And you see him winning.

I suggest you get stronger glasses. Its well past simple partisan Dem/Rep politics. This is about the integrity, honor and morality of the nation, not to mention its security in the face of multiple domestic crises and aggressive moves on the global stage by traditional adversaries.

Back
Top Bottom