• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

cooking lobster

I don't think it was the "you" that anyone was worried about. How about the lobster...is he fine?
The lobster is dinner no matter how you look at it. Killing it before cooking is the best it can hope for.

do you find it ok to cook lobster alive?
Absolutely!

Put the lobster in the freezer for an hour or so before cooking and they kind of start to hibernate so you won't feel bad about seeing them move around, if that's an issue for you, but cooked live is, in my opinion, essential.

Absolutely!

Put the lobster in the freezer for an hour or so before cooking and they kind of start to hibernate so you won't feel bad about seeing them move around, if that's an issue for you, but cooked live is, in my opinion, essential.
live …. but unconscious

Survival of the fittest. Lets face it, if a lobster had a real brain it would eat you too.

i doubt it ….

Back
Top Bottom