• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Controversy over Ukraine's Tymoshenko 'wipe out Russians' leak

MildSteel

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
It appears from this article that Russians in Ukraine may have something to worry about. If this is the way a so called modern enlightened aspiring European leader talks in private, you have to wonder what goes on everyday now in Ukraine. Just imagine what the right wingers, like Victoria Nuland backed Oleh Tyahnybok must say.

Very interesting!!

Controversy over Ukraine's Tymoshenko 'wipe out Russians' leak | AFP.com

WOW! Behind those cute looks lies a cold hearted battle axe!!!!

She is a true patriot to her country. Too bad more Americans don't feel that way about the United States.

Actually, I don't blame her a bit. I read about this when it first surfaced. My opinion hasn't changed since i first heard about it. She's a patriot on the side of her country and the preventing Russia from annihilating that country from within and without.

It isn't difficult to sit a few thousand miles away and condemn those that are living this first hand every day.

If a tape of Barack Obama talking on the phone to Jessie Jackson was leaked where Obama was saying I feel like taking a rifle and kicking those honkies out of Crimea, would you say Obama is a patriot?

Victoria Nuland has supported Oleh Tyahnybok. And some would say that he is a Ukrainian patriot. But here's the type of stuff that he has said in public

These are the kinds of "patriots" that we are supporting in Ukraine? WOW!!!!

The more one learns about what's going on in Ukraine, the more interesting it get's. Here's an interesting piece by an investigative journalist. I honestly can't say I know all of this to be actual fact, but still, I feel it is noteworthy. If anyone could shed further light on this, it would be nice.

It appears that Oleh Tyahnybok embrace a rather interesting ideology. What in the hell are we doing messing around with such people in the Ukraine? If the Europeans want to do this type of stuff, let them do it. We should leave such a turbulent, unstable place alone.

Euromaidan: The Dark Shadows Of The Far-Right In Ukraine Protests

Here's a video of the conversation

Well, looks like we are going to support a rich, corrupt woman, who may have said she wants to nuke the 8 million Russians in the Ukraine, for the sake of the EU and boxiing in Russia.WOW!!! Amazing!!!

The battle axes of the Ukraine!

Looks like she is running for president. And guess what, Victoria Nuland's old pal "Klitcsh" made the announcement! WOW!!!!

The Neo Nazis of the Ukraine. Man, what did we get into here.

The Neo Nazis of the Ukraine. Man, what did we get into here.

From video: "Those who like Russia, let them move to Russia. Ukraine is for Ukrainians." Sounds reasonable to me. I don't see anything "neo-Nazi" about that whatsoever.

From video: "Those who like Russia, let them move to Russia. Ukraine is for Ukrainians." Sounds reasonable to me. I don't see anything "neo-Nazi" about that whatsoever.

I guess you missed the a little bit like Hitler stuff. Over and above that, Crimea was given to Ukraine by Khrushchev in 1954. Since you say Ukraine is for Ukrainians, shouldn't Crimea, with it's majority Russian population, that was given to Ukraine, now be given to Russia?

No. It has a majority "ethnic" Russian population of only 54%. This is because of mass deportation and genocide of non-ethnic Russians. Second, you got no business talking about opposition to Nazism since your view is that people SHOULD be divided up singularly along ethnic lines in pure ethnic segregation.

Tell me, in your opinion since its your point, what is an "ethnic Russian?" When did "Russian" become an ethnicity?

What he said is those who like Russia should move to Russia because Ukraine is for Ukranians. HE made NO reference to race. BUT, to ETHNIC AND RACIAL SEGREGATIONISTS LIKE YOU it isn't about nationality at all, ONLY about "ethnicity."

What state do you want "ethnic Italians" to be relocated to in the USA? What about Latinos? Since you support ethnic segregation - which Putin has already announced he is going to follow Stalin's plan and wipe out Tartar Muslims in Crimea - which is originally their territory since you like to talk about history - draw up a map of how you want the USA divided up into various ethnic sectors?

Ukrainians have generations of reasons to hate Russia. So do native Crimeans. That Russia militarily seized and cruelly subjugated Ukrainians and Crimeans in the past doesn't make it rightly the property of Russia - though you seem to believe also in the legitimacy of gaining territory by mass exterminations, death camps and deportation to slave labor camps.

Granted, Putin wants to create you racially and ethnically segregated world. The "Nazi" view seems to be yours.

You do know they mean White, non-Jewish Ukrainians, don't you?

Every leader of every Jewish group in the Ukraine signed a letter opposing Russia's action in Crimea.

It is Russia that has caused the rise in militant nationalism and created the chaos.

You do know they mean White, non-Jewish Ukrainians, don't you?

Putin is no friend of Jews and your hatred of Muslims is noted. No one in Ukraine was trying to forcible "relocate" Jews out of Ukraine. Putin is forcibly removing Muslims from Crimea.

Putin is no friend of Jews and your hatred of Muslims is noted. No one in Ukraine was trying to forcible "relocate" Jews out of Ukraine. Putin is forcibly removing Muslims from Crimea.

I don't know what is causing your hallucinations, but I'd get it checked if I were you. Otherwise you are a LIAR, big-time. Provide any link, anywhere that indicates a hatred of Muslims by me. It can't be done, but I know from your posts of your ethnicity and you are one that the NeoNazis want to eliminate. Wake up.

In the video, what is said is that they want Ukraine to be for Ukrainians. If anyone wants to be a Russian, go to Russia. There is nothing about ethnicity in that.

There is not such thing as "ethnic Russians." There are people who speak Russian. A language does not make an ethnicity. But it does to Putin and apparently to you too.

It is Putin that is into ethnicity, declaring he is going to "relocate" ethnic Tartar Muslims. The Ukraine government was allowing Tartar Muslims to return to the land stolen from them by Stalin (and many of their relatives murdered by Stalin).

You have no problem with that, despite that meaning the removal of over 100,000 Muslims sent off to Siberian (again) or where-ever. Putin is a hero in your book by your messages.

Well that was quite a bit of running without any traction. First of all according to the 2001 Ukrainian census, around 60 percent of Crimea was Russian.

There is one of two things going on here. Either you are deliberately creating a deception by trying to mask your own assertion that it's reasonable that Ukraine is for Ukrainians, or you are inadvertently projecting your Nazi like, segregationist sentiment onto me, to relieve your self of the pressure of your own lack of satisfaction with yourself. Either way, the point is that you are the one who put forward the notion that the position of the person in that video that Ukraine is for Ukrainians is reasonable. My point is that if you feel that way, then a logical result of that would be that Crimea should be returned to Russia, since the majority, 60 percent, of the people there are Russian and it was given to the Ukraine as a gift by the Soviet leadership in Moscow. You can talk about how the Russians treated the native people of Crimea, but I would point out that Crimea was a part of Russia long before the last native Americans were brutally killed and kicked off of their land by people of Europe or of European descent. So if you feel that way, do you feel that the native Americans should be given their land back and the Europeans should go back to Europe?

BTW, my ancestors were brought here as slaves from Africa. I would be satisfied with 40 acres of my choosing and a mule as compensation. I want my 40 acres right smack in the middle of Manhattan!!!

Germany accused Tymoshenko of engaging in violent fantasies that crossed the line.

Gulf Times - Tymoshenko

If a tape of Barack Obama talking on the phone to Jessie Jackson was leaked where Obama was saying I feel like taking a rifle and kicking those honkies out of Crimea, would you say Obama is a patriot?

Damn right!

Damn right!

Good one! :lamo

Seriously, that's part of his problem. He just doesn't seem to radiate much passion for some reason. I don't know.

This is the type of activity Oleh Tyahnybok's political party, Svoboda engages in:

If Ukraine does nothing, Russia is going to absorb their entire country before the year is out. Where is your care about the war footing Russia is on? Where is your care of the, on an national scale, mugging of Ukraine by Russia that's happened so far?

Not anticipating the break up of the Soviet Union, Moscow gave Crimea to Ukraine. Prior to that Crimea had been part of Russia for over 100 years. Putin acted to secure Russia's interests in having access to the Black Sea through it's naval base at Sevastopol. Furthermore Putin will do no such thing as absorb all of Ukraine. It would drain Russia's already fragile resources to try to maintain control of the whole of Ukraine, and Putin knows that. So what you have put forward is just not going to happen.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…