• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Conservatives Have Been Offering Up Economic Terrorism Going On 42 years Under The Supply Side Economics Banner Which It Seems Is a Fairy Tale

Razoo

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
ECONOMIC TERRORISM FROM Conservatives BY WAY OF CRASHING THE ECONOMY -
WE must all think about what Conservative RINO’s have leave behind that screws over democrats, republicans and liberals alike which ruins our quality of life.

Supply-Side Economics is NOT a school of economic thought medianism.org/2016/10/18/supply-side-economics... Oct 18, 2016 ·
When I first began teaching economics as a graduate student in the mid 1990s, I noticed that many of the principles-level economics textbooks talked about “Supply-Side Economics” as a school of economics. This was curious to me, because I was studying PhD-level economics and the concept had never come up in any classes or readings.

50 years of tax cuts for the rich failed to trickle down ...
news.ycombinator.com/item?id=25459119

The term they use is 'supply side' economics - meaning, you support businesses with tax cuts, subsidies, Quantitative Easing, then the 'core' economic mechanisms are healthy, people get hired (i.e. trickle down). As oppose to 'demand side' i.e. give tax cuts or money to the poor - they spend it, the economy grows.

We Need A New Supply Side Economics - Business Insider www.businessinsider.com/we-need-a-new-supply...
  • We're going to need a new supply side economics that encourages people to work, invest and innovate. That doesn't mean conservatives' agenda of tax cuts and federal deregulation, which aims at ...
Conservative RINO’s CRASHING THE ECONOMY

--- The RINO Conservatives Reagan/Bush Savings and Loan Heist

--- The RINO Conservatives Bush/Cheney Wall Street Home Loan Heist

--- What Did RINO Conservatives Do With $700 billion of bank bail out money? Are taxpayers the insurance coverage for corporate failures?

--- Why did RINO Conservative GW Bush Lie About Social Security?( This WILL cost taxpayers $4 trillion,place taxpayers insurance money at risk and wreck the economy)

--- Still A Bad Idea –The RINO Conservative ENTITLEMENT Package for the wealtiest 1% = STILL INCREASES TAX AND DEBT

--- AGAIN RINO Conservatives WAGE WAR AGAINST USA ECONOMY.

Supply-Side Economics Is Losing The Argument Inside The Trump ...
\www.forbes.com/sites/johntamny/2019/08/25/supply...
Aug 25, 2019 · Supply side economics is all about removing the tax, regulatory, trade, and monetary barriers to production. Taxes are a price or penalty levied on work and investment, so the goal of supply ...

More Proof Conservative Supply-Side Economic Policies Do Not ...
www.huffpost.com/entry/more-proof-as-if-it-was-n...
Oct 23, 2015 · Conservative supply-side economic policies have failed repeatedly and tax cuts for the rich only contribute to income inequality and statistically insignificant economic growth, according to studies. Republicans are wrong with regard to economics, like they are wrong with regard to so many social issues.

Supply SIde Economics can't fail... you can only fail Supply Side Economics.

how is your memory

Supply SIde Economics can't fail... you can only fail Supply Side Economics.

Yeah, that’s what Supply Siders say, but their voodoo has never once actually worked.

VooDoo economics .......

Back
Top Bottom