• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Chris Christie's New Jersey Is Least Solvent State

Exactly...

Sorry, you were quicker to reply than I anticipated, thus I made the second post not realizing that you had already responded to the first post. Brrrrrrrrrrrr...now I've had too much caffeine... :lol:

Post of the Day.

How else can we explain why a group of highly placed state officials worked so hard to accomplish a feat (ie creating a traffic jam) that ordinary NJ drivers do on a daily basis with no effort at all?

How else can we explain why a group of highly placed state officials worked so hard to accomplish a feat (ie creating a traffic jam) that ordinary NJ drivers do on a daily basis with no effort at all?

Every politician on the planet is guilty of being hubris.

The above is the kind of press that comes back to bite Christie in the ass...even though it has nothing to do with his policies, etc.

Now obviously, Christie has a reputation for being over the top in a number of ways. That's intimidating to a lot of people...and his flavor of hubris if often used to label him as a bully.

We need to get back on topic and discuss Obama. This guys response is hilarious.

I don't get it. What is so special about Christie in the first place? There are other republican governors with better track record than his yet the media gets a hard when his name is mentioned.

Because he's a Republican governor in a true-blue state. Which doesn't happen often.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…