• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Camp David

Rexedgar

Yo-Semite!
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Reports have Trump spending his next to last weekend @ Camp David. What’s up with that? What is there a three hole golf course?

Reports have Trump spending his next to last weekend @ Camp David. What’s up with that? What is there a three hole golf course?
The security is better?

Better than what?
Idk. I figure Camp David would be a better place to protect him this weekend than his own golf coarse. You got a better answer?

Idk. I figure Camp David would be a better place to protect him this weekend than his own golf coarse. You got a better answer?

He can’t gouge the taxpayer for his leisure time.

I know a little about the security @ Camp David, I have talked to the people in the neighborhood and even before Trump, the security restrictions on the adjoining properties is severe....

That's interesting, he is on record not liking the 'rustic' vibe at Camp David.

He can’t gouge the taxpayer for his leisure time.

I know a little about the security @ Camp David, I have talked to the people in the neighborhood and even before Trump, the security restrictions on the adjoining properties is severe....
Good place to be then. Tbh, I have no idea why he’s going there. Unfortunately even after leaving the office the taxpayers will still be supporting him. He might give it to charity but the Secret Service tab alone will be more than I expect to make in twenty years.

The security is better?
That would be my guess, too.

He's not fond of Camp David...so for him to go there now suggests that is about security. Not to mention that his staff at the WH are leaving in droves.

The guy is off his rocker, there is no telling what or why he is going there.

The guy is off his rocker, there is no telling what or why he is going there.
Well, ok. But entertain us with a guess. Be a good sport. :)

He's hiding from his former friends.

Back
Top Bottom