• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:44] BREAKING: Tony Bobulinksi to expose Biden family corruption on Tucker Carlson's show Tuesday... will be on for the entire show

zimmer

Educating the Ignorant
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Ugh Oh Joe...

Fire up the nuclear fan... I suspect a mountain is about to hit it and the Bidens.
###

Biden family insider turned-whistleblower Tony Bobulinksi is slated to appear on Tucker Carlson's Fox News show Tuesday night in an episode dedicated entirely to the explosive Hunter Biden emails.

lol

OK, well we'll see what he'll do for his 15 minutes.

lol

OK, well we'll see what he'll do for his 15 minutes.
According to a source familiar with the production's planning, Bobulinski will play recordings of Biden family operatives begging the former business partner to remain quiet.

The tapes claim that Bobulinski's revelations will "bury" the reputations of those implicated,
###

How nice.

Get the shovels ready... ROTFLOL...

Thanks Hunter!!!

Thanks Tony.

Yeah!!!! Something on TV to totally avoid, thanks for the heads up!

If anyone knows the truth it's fox.

Let us know when charges are filed.

Since nobody except Trump supporters watch Tucker, not sure what this is going to accomplish.

According to a source familiar with the production's planning, Bobulinski will play recordings of Biden family operatives begging the former business partner to remain quiet.

The tapes claim that Bobulinski's revelations will "bury" the reputations of those implicated,
###

How nice.

Get the shovels ready... ROTFLOL...

Thanks Hunter!!!

Thanks Tony.
Well I guess I won't be voting for Hunter.

Yeah!!!! Something on TV to totally avoid, thanks for the heads up!
Spoken like a True Leftist!!!

As you were...

head-in-sand.jpg

Well I guess I won't be voting for Hunter.
It’s fun watching the slithering of the Left...

Perhaps a serpent should replace The Democrat ass.

BREAKING: Tony Bobulinksi to expose Biden family corruption on Tucker Carlson's show Tuesday... will be on for the entire show

and it will be well rehearsed too! LOL

I wonder if not only the GOP will be destroyed for years post Trump but if Fox News may be too?

I think all Americans have learned to appreciate the MSM, something they formerly took for granted.

Will slobs like Carlton and Hannity ever work in TV again post the election?

Ugh Oh Joe...

Fire up the nuclear fan... I suspect a mountain is about to hit it and the Bidens.
###

Biden family insider turned-whistleblower Tony Bobulinksi is slated to appear on Tucker Carlson's Fox News show Tuesday night in an episode dedicated entirely to the explosive Hunter Biden emails.

On ****er Carlson? The guy that Fox said that no reasonable person would think was news (and thereby won a lawsuit)?

Since nobody except Trump supporters watch Tucker, not sure what this is going to accomplish.
It will give the Biden campaign managers an opportunity to know how to attack the story. You can bet on them (nervously) watching it.

They will be jumping up and down at home watching yelling lock them up, lock them up. Real patriots, ass holes.

It will give the Biden campaign managers an opportunity to know how to attack the story. You can bet on them (nervously) watching it.
They've not "attacked" it so far...typically, you ignore smear campaigns with little to no substance.

If anyone knows the truth it's fox.

Let us know when charges are filed.
Why doesn’t the Goebbels Media dig into this?

Y’know... dig deep to inform the voters?

ROTFLOL... Why start now??? ROTFLOL... May as well just keep on keep’ in the Left ignorant.

They've not "attacked" it so far...typically, you ignore smear campaigns with little to no substance.
Yea, stick with that narrative. But try to toss in a few Russian interference occasionally.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha - deep breath - hahahahahahahahahahahaha
I liked that post of yours... because I know you’re not laughing.

But I am... it’s wonderful watching the corrupt Left squirm.. again.

I especially love the anger coming from your side. The frustration... the agony.

Just Lov’in it.

Thanks Hunter!!!

Why doesn’t the Goebbels Media dig into this?

Y’know... dig deep to inform the voters?

ROTFLOL... Why start now??? ROTFLOL... May as well just keep on keep’ in the Left ignorant.
If I were you I would expose the whole corrupt crew, lock them up. Lock them all up. What were the charges again?

Yea, stick with that narrative. But try to toss in a few Russian interference occasionally.
I will. It's 8 days until the election. If this was a real story that actually involved Joe Biden, it would have come out much sooner.

On ****er Carlson? The guy that Fox said that no reasonable person would think was news (and thereby won a lawsuit)?
Not Tucker... Tony Bobulinski... answering questions and playing his tapes of the Biden beggars.

ROTFLOL...

Not interested?

ROTFLOL...

If you could... you Leftists would censor this guy... Wouldn’t ya?

ROTFLOL...

Thanks Hunter!!!

Not Tucker... Tony Bobulinski... answering questions and playing his tapes of the Biden beggars.

ROTFLOL...

Not interested?

ROTFLOL...

If you could... you Leftists would censor this guy... Wouldn’t ya?

ROTFLOL...

Thanks Hunter!!!

u OK?

PS: Fox said no reasonable person would think that Carlson's show was presented as true news. That includes his guests because derp, of course it does. Try to fail less hard and if you cannot, at least try not to fail every time.

I will. It's 8 days until the election. If this was a real story that actually involved Joe Biden, it would have come out much sooner.
Well... no...

But I’ll give you an “A” for effort.

PS. You do recall Dan Rather and his fake military documents in the dying days of the Bush 43 election?

Oh...

Thanks Hunter!!!

From what understand the “story” did come out earlier but the FBI sat on it. The computer store owner got tired of waiting for them to act on the info and decided to go public with it.

Back
Top Bottom