• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden Reveals Location of Secret VP Bunker

The enemy doesn't need anymore help.

It appears somebody lied at some point in this whole mess. I'd call Clift a marginal journalist if she didn't check out a rumor before printing it.

It appears somebody lied at some point in this whole mess. I'd call Clift a marginal journalist if she didn't check out a rumor before printing it.

Well it's obviously losing steam rapidly as it's dropped off of Fox's front web page, behind such gripping stories as "Washington house fire sparked by dogs water bowl" and "Tampa Imam charged with sexual battery of boy, 13." Had Biden actually committed such a grave breach of security this wouldn't have gone away so quickly.

I don't know if Clift is a marginal journalist, she has a pretty extensive background. It doesn't even look like she wrote an article if you follow Fox's trail on the deal. It was Daniel Stone's blog entry at Newsweek and he looks to be relaying something she typed out somewhere about something someone told her they overheard Biden say. Fox just proliferated the story, making it look like Clift wrote an article detailing the incident. However if you dig into Fox's article they link back to the blog entry by Stone. I'm still trying to find where Clift actually wrote this piece, there has to be more to it. And now it's off the radar. I wonder why?

Original blog entry by Stone.

And if you read the article, it doesn't actually describe a "bunker." I didn't see anyplace where it said they went underground, only that there was a heavy steel door to a "bunker like room."

Last edited:

Well, looks like it was much ado about not very much. Thanks for digging into it.

Interesting. So the "bunker" isn't underground, it's upstairs. Wonder if that matters. Is a safe room underground vs above ground logistically anything worth knowing?

Here is the "rest of the story."

Anatomy of a Myth: Here's a classic example of an inaccurate story instantly gaining mythological status.

Crossed Wires About VP Hide-Out.

Wow, Eleanor's source is the club newsletter. She didn't even actually hear it from a live person.

:rofl

Hey Vicchio!!!!!!!!!

:mrgreen:

Last edited:
I just hope in support of Biden they don't end up describing every little nook and crannie of his residence in the media. :mrgreen:

I just hope in support of Biden they don't end up describing every little nook and crannie of his residence in the media. :mrgreen:

Apparently from how this sounds, at least the descriptions won't be very accurate.

It sounds like I might owe Biden an apology. He was not an idiot this time.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…