• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

I really can't imagine why you think I don't understand the pro-choice position. Thanks, though, for the Godwin. Illuminating.

What is a dehumanizing term?

I have seen some use some words, but they do it out lack of knowledge not genocidal tendencies. I wouldn't say its a huge occurrence though.

I
really can't imagine why you think I don't understand the pro-choice position. Thanks, though, for the Godwin. Illuminating.

I assume its because you don't understand the pro choice position and refuse to do so, as indicated by your lack of an actual response to my point on changing the legal status of abortion.

The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence runs strongly in your post. Keep at her nota, maybe if you wish hard enough you'll find 100 similar abortion clinics. I'll put money on this matter though. You willing to wage a platinum donation over your possition?

How
about "parasite" and "cancer"? I've seen both.

I said I have seen them, but that isn't language used heavily by everybody.

I think its kind of unfair to paint every pro choicer like that.

I agree with that but I do see it fairly frequently, although that could just be from the same few people.

I assume its because you don't understand the pro choice position and refuse to do so, as indicated by your lack of an actual response to my point on changing the legal status of abortion.

Of course, I understand the pro-choice position; I once held it. Was alive and enthusiastically sexually active when Roe v Wade was decided.

:lamo

He didn't.

No, and your trying to call me out isn't going to work either. I have made plain my hope that there are no more states or cities that will discover similar abuses. You're ignoring this because it doesn't serve your purpose.

Unborn life is not subhuman. You guys need to stop using so many strawmen.

I don't understand why you're quoting me. I'm not "you guys," and what I said was "subclass," not "subhuman."

the accurate description of the conditions which lead (and will continue to lead) to these kinds of results.[/QUOTE]

Even if troops aren't going around and participating in mass murder, lots if innocent children and people are still killed in war. The state department usually lumps then in with the term "collateral damage."

I would say that that is definitely a dehumanizing term.

I also know some servicemen who "dehumanized" the people they are fighting against, calling them rugheads and other racial terms.

Does none of that bother you at all?

A typical Nazi rationalization. This holocaust in not fictional at all. Many Muslims and left wingers still deny the Jewish Holocaust, and I see the same thing happening here.

I'm glad to see you say that but every argument you say is a "strawman", I've seen some pro-choicers actually make. I do think it's possible to be pro-choice and still be realistic about the destruction of human life that abortion is.

If you were familiar with the case you would know that there were people protesting but they were ignored as being anti abortion fanatics, Only now are their stories coming to light.

Of
course, I understand the pro-choice position; I once held it. Was alive and enthusiastically sexually active when Roe v Wade was decided.

:lamo

We are a different generation and think differently.

So did you run around saying unborn life was subhuman and undesirable? Did you think it was ok to kill newborns and snap their spinal cords, etc?

I
don't understand why you're quoting me. I'm not "you guys," and what I said was "subclass," not "subhuman."

I means the same to me

A typical Nazi rationalization. This holocaust in not fictional at all. Many Muslims and left wingers still deny the Jewish Holocaust, and I see the same thing happening here.

Lolz, I'm about to put a bunch of fetuses in the gas chamber. Wanna tag along? Frankly, I think you'll enjoy it.

No, and your trying to call me out isn't going to work either. I have made plain my hope that there are no more states or cities that will discover similar abuses. You're ignoring this because it doesn't serve your purpose.

I called you out on the fact that this isn't happening in anywhere near the numbers you want it to. So.. put your money where your duck and dodging mouth is. Platinum donation?

What's the difference between 'going underground' and what's happening in cases like this?

It seems obvious that stricter controls are required with greater oversight. Everyone should be willing to accept that.

Do you ever think that maybe most people support abortion rights simply because making abortion illegal would create many undersired legal, social, and medical issues?

Isn't that what happened here despite the pro abortion laws being in place?

But your philosophical opponents are "brainwashed".

I called you out on the fact that this isn't happening in anywhere near the numbers you want it to. So.. put your money where your duck and dodging mouth is. Platinum donation?

How do you know? We can certainly hope these aren't other "Houses of Horrors" around but there will certainly have to be some investigations, rather than waiting 17 years.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…