• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Atheists vs. Satan

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've posted irrefutable proof of Gods existence? I haven't seen that. Of course, we might just be disagreeing on terms
You might believe that just saying "God clearly exists" is ironclad proof. It isn't.

I have, but Atheists disagree as they cannot believe in God. If you want proof, I suggest you find God and have a chat with Him. He will listen to those who truly wish to hear from Him, but that would be a problem for any Atheist.

I assume you are talking about the Slovakian hockey player... Miroslav Satan?

I have no idea what his religious affiliation is. He is Eastern European so I will have to do some research.

Have fun checking that out.

Contrary to popular opinion, most atheists don't bother to speak blaspheme against religion. Most atheists don't care about religion, or satan, one way or the other.

I cannot quantify how many don't and how may do speak blaspheme. I ever said all do.

It is actually a good one, you just want to condemn atheists because you read it in a book and feel more comfortable falling in line instead of figuring it out on your own. You rather throw the wheat out with the chaff just because the wheat doesnt believe in God.

If a person had a hidden father (which they never knew) and the father found them... But the son rejected them. Do you think the father would be sad? Or angry and seek vengeance? The answers are in your heart if you just figure it out.

You literally want to shame people who dont trust the same way you do. Honestly its a douchebag move that isnt aimed at making friends with anyone yet you still wanna hold some moral highground. Satan might be influencing you to use Gods name in a vain way.

I did not realize that you knew my entire background. I do not condemn Atheists. I never have. I have ridden on both sides of the fence. I have actually spent more time as an Agnostic than I have as a Christian. I wish I had spent 100% of my time as a Christian, but I let some Atheists talk me out of my Christian beliefs (my fault, not theirs) It took me 40 years to regain my beliefs and I can guarantee you that no Atheist will ever get me to relinquish my beliefs.

You can say that you don't know the Father, but you cannot say that you cannot know Him. You don't only because you won't let yourself know Him. So, your unknown father is just an excuse not to know the Father. And, since the Father exists and if you deny that He exists, and speak against God, you speak blaspheme.

Well, apart from stating that I lack belief in the existence of any god, I don't make any claims. I could of course be challenged to prove that I lack belief but not quite sure how to do that.

You on the other hand can't substantiate much either.

Your equation of atheists with Satan being the somewhat risible example.

I only asked a question to begin with. I only compared an Atheist who speaks blaspheme to Satan. Elvira provided a difference between an Atheist and Satan. It was a good one.

I can substantiate the existence of God. I am not going to debate this, but I have in two ways. 1. What I can see and by what I cannot see, but know it exists. 2. My personal travels from Christian to 40 years as an Agnostic to Christian again.

I have, but Atheists disagree as they cannot believe in God. If you want proof, I suggest you find God and have a chat with Him. He will listen to those who truly wish to hear from Him, but that would be a problem for any Atheist.

That's just circular thinking. God exists, and you know it because you've experienced things that you attribute to the God that you believe in. It's a feedback loop. Nothing about that even approaches what can be considered "proof".

I only asked a question to begin with.
I only compared an Atheist who speaks blaspheme to Satan.
and this is not an equation how?
Elvira provided a difference between an Atheist and Satan. It was a good one.
You're entitled to your opinion, of course. But be aware of the fact that that's all it is. Others may in fact perceive that source as never supplying anything of substance.

I can substantiate the existence of God.
I suspect that if you really could, you'd long since have done so. As things stand, you've substantiated nothing
I am not going to debate this, but I have in two ways. 1. What I can see and by what I cannot see, but know it exists. 2. My personal travels from Christian to 40 years as an Agnostic to Christian again
Well, thanks for making my previous point.

If it's any comfort, I can't substantiate his non-existence. But I don't go running around making any such claims as you do and if I did, I wouldn't run from them as you do by saying "not gonna debate this".

and this is not an equation how?You're entitled to your opinion, of course. But be aware of the fact that that's all it is. Others may in fact perceive that source as never supplying anything of substance.

I suspect that if you really could, you'd long since have done so. As things stand, you've substantiated nothing Well, thanks for making my previous point.

If it's any comfort, I can't substantiate his non-existence. But I don't go running around making any such claims as you do and if I did, I wouldn't run from them as you do by saying "not gonna debate this".

It is an equation, but not for all Atheists. Only some. If you speak blaspheme, I cannot be held responsible for your actions. And, Elvira told us the difference between an Atheist and Satan. She had a valid point.

I'm afraid you offer me no comfort. As for me, I am entitled to not only my opinion, but I am also entitled to my knowledge. You cannot take away my personal experience. Have I told you about the times the Holy Spirit has talked to me?

Last edited:
Moderator's Warning:
Closed for mod review. ALL posts are still subject to moderation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom