• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ashli Babbitt, justified shooting based on legality? Yes or no

Ashli Babbitt, justified shooting based on legality? Yes or no

• Total voters
View attachment 67330335

National Guard, state and federal police deployed as mob breaches U.S.  Capitol - Axios
California man arrested in Capitol riot assault on Officer Fanone |  wusa9.com
3:02
US Justice Department has charged more than 300 in Capitol riot | Donald  Trump News | Al Jazeera
Same group, different police response.

Why do I have to agree with your made up bullshit? You probably don’t even live near a major city, because none of that is happening. And why do we need to shoot everyone just cause this one terrorist bitch caught a bullet?

Still unclear as to why you feel declaring she was murdered is fair but no one can call these folks traitors without a trial. How do you account for your inconsistent logic and reasoning?
You're remarkably uninformed. https://www.oregonlive.com/portland...own-portland-windows-police-declare-riot.html

So the cops needed to just comply with the terrorists.
So you think these people walking peacefully through the halls are terrorists?? You're losing streak continues.

So you think these people walking peacefully through the halls are terrorists?? You're losing streak continues.

You just said if the cops simply open up and comply, there is no violence. Yup, those are terrorists.

Your arguments are getting worse and worse.

In a non-riot, non-insurrection scenario a stun gun would have sufficed. Under the actual circumstances, however, I can’t blame the officer one bit.
Really?? You could shoot a young woman in the face?? If you're half the liberal humanitarian you proport yourself to be, I doubt it, regardless of the so called circumstances. I will say this. It's astounding how self righteous liberals become downright ruthless when it comes to discarding human life. Apparently, it only matters whether the color is blue or red. Thanks!!

Really?? You could shoot a young woman in the face?? If you're half the liberal humanitarian you proport yourself to be, I doubt it, regardless of the so called circumstances. I will say this. It's astounding how self righteous liberals become downright ruthless when it comes to discarding human life. Apparently, it only matters whether the color is blue or red. Thanks!!

It's actually astounding how many places the woman was shot with that one bullet.

This Right - Libertarian believes the right thing was done. Ashli brought this on herself. She went full Darwin.

This Right - Libertarian believes the right thing was done. Ashli brought this on herself. She went full Darwin.
In the heat of the moment, irrevocable actions can occur. But when all is quiet, the only question worth asking is whether those actions were justified. To me, the simple answer is no. Understanding what happened is not the same as justifying it. If she had been black, I wonder if she would be the object of such callous assessments. Thanks!!

In the heat of the moment, irrevocable actions can occur. But when all is quiet, the only question worth asking is whether those actions were justified. To me, the simple answer is no. Understanding what happened is not the same as justifying it. If she had been black, I wonder if she would be the object of such callous assessments. Thanks!!

Your opinion is noted.

Not all opinions are equal.

It has nothing to do with race. She LITERALLY made herself a target in every sense of the word.

Nothing was burned down and destroyed. You’re claiming whole cities are under seige and your own example doesn’t come near that.

You’re being hysterical.

and still can’t explain why you can label Babbitt’s being gunned down a “murder” when no trial has taken place.

0-2.
Please use the quote system.

Your opinion is noted.

Not all opinions are equal.

It has nothing to do with race. She LITERALLY made herself a target in every sense of the word.
Everything is race now and that has spiked since 2014. And since everything has become about race, and race accusations, the problems will continue to grow. The less educated, the less intelligent Americans, are being deliberately played.

That could be said of everyone killed by the police. George Floyd would be a great example.

Everything is race now and that has spiked since 2014. And since everything has become about race, and race accusations, the problems will continue to grow. The less educated, the less intelligent Americans, are being deliberately played.

Ashli Babbitt being an idiot has nothing to do with race.

Fail more.

Ashli Babbitt being an idiot has nothing to do with race.

Fail more.
Apparently it was a Black man who shot who shot and killed this White woman..

Apparently it was a Black man who shot who shot and killed this White woman..

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd?

So what?

A left handed asexual transgender who immigrated from Outer Mongolia could have shot Ashli and it wouldn't change the fact she Darwined.

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd?

So what?

A left handed asexual transgender who immigrated from Outer Mongolia could have shot Ashli and it wouldn't change the fact she Darwined.
So what???? The race of the cop and the victim has certainly become more important than any other factor. Haven't you been reading the headlines or watching CNN and MSNBC???

So what???? The race of the cop and the victim has certainly become more important than any other factor. Haven't you been reading the headlines or watching CNN and MSNBC???
So what?

The race of the officer and the race of Ashli Babbitt do not change the the fact Ashli brought this upon herself through her stupidity.

Back
Top Bottom