• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Are You Going to Watch the Inauguration?

VySky

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Not me. I would watch an NFL game before that crap show.

What say you?

I sure will be it will be like a breath of fresh air!

What say you?
I'd rather watch a dog and pony show.

...Wait...

This will be the first year I am unable to watch it Live, Kind of sad because it was a tradition i had with my grandfather, who passed away shortly after Trump. He would make a day of it, cook something fancy grandma would make her chocolate pie, had watched every inauguration together going back to Regan when I was a kid and I had the opportunity to march with my HS band for Clintons Parade he was a chaperone on the trip. So it’s a bummer that I will miss it, but guess it’s fitting that the first inauguration after grandad died is also the first I will miss. At some point in the next few days I will find a video while on the toilet of The Sniffer taking the oath so I can at least say I’ve watched them all take the oat of office.

What say you?

That is exactly why you should watch it, because it will be a crap show.

Back
Top Bottom