• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:#310]Any person who uses any drug, medicinal article or instrument for the purpose of preventing conception shall be fined not less than fifty'

They are by definition, and biological fact, not the same.

Two steps on the same process - so much so that the clinic I cited doesn't differentiate between the two

A complex subject from someone who doesn't know what washing machines are designed to do :)

Two steps on the same process - so much so that the clinic I cited doesn't differentiate between the two
Nope. They are by definition and biological fact, not the same.
A complex subject from someone who doesn't know what washing machines are designed to do :)
It’s amusing you think anyone is fooled by the trolling game you play. It really is.

It's amusing that you don't know what washing machines are for :)

Pages and pages of derailing effort.

Yep....someone just keeps adding more.
Everyone knows who I'm talking about, as you obviously do, and you've just demonstrated why.

Yep, just wait a few, and he's bound to show up...
I've been waiting the entire length of this thread for you to make an actual  contribution. Seriously. Nothing of substance, nothing on point. What an absolute waste.

You claim some expertise in human biology...a complicated subject
Yet why do you know so little about washing machines ?

I've been waiting the entire length of this thread for you to make an actual  contribution. Seriously. Nothing of substance, nothing on point. What an absolute waste.

What have you contributed ?

What have you contributed ?
Good lord, you are being pathetic. It's my thread. I've posted significant content. You have provided... nothing. Nothing at all. Sniping from the bleachers. Nothing of substance. Even the citations you have posted contradict your own assertions. If it weren't for your overweening ego, you should be embarrassed.

Now, I invite you to desist. But, don't worry, I won't notice.

Back
Top Bottom