• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

ANTIFA

Again, you make a lot of effort describing the negative characteristics of "them" without ever answering who "they" actually are.
What part of “highly secretive” do you find difficult to grasp? It’s not like they have a recruiting office in the Post Office.

If you're talking about Americans from 80 years ago...this was antifa:

If you're thinking of the people of today, it's like Forrest Gump and the box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
Clearly some are just people who are against fascism, vehemently so, and some are against fascism but are ALSO FOR anarchy or communism.
But the overwhelming majority are simply ordinary Americans who oppose the rise of fascism.

What part of “highly secretive” do you find difficult to grasp? It’s not like they have a recruiting office in the Post Office.
If "they" are so adept at being super secret, how do you know "they" exist?

Are they just out there enough for you to feel their presence, but not out there enough that you can identify anyone who is part of this super secret group?

ANTIFA is an anti Fascist organization ....... not a terrorist organization.

The domestic terrorists are manipulated by Trump and ALEC ..........

back in my day, everyone opposed fascists except for neo-nazi morons.

update : it's still my day.

If people in Trump hats met up together every day and burned buildings down and threw moltv cocktails at cops what would YOU call them?
MAGAites. Trump supports are autocrats and support abusive cops.
They got their own damn flag....

That flag is 70 years old.

It was also used to oppose Hitler,

I believe Antifa is listed somewhere between "ain't a thing" and a boogieman only the Right can see, which is amazing for a band of merry men who are basically not sees.

No irony here.

Fascinating. You come in with your usual ignorance demanding that someone who is actually interested in a civil discussion do the work that you yet again refuse to do.

You're playing the old "do all the work so I can shred it" game, and nobody is dumb enough to fall for that any more. This raises the question of why you continue.

Yes, yes you already revealed enough you think republicans are Nazis and you are simply lawyering any and everything in favor of your little anarchist buddies that love to throw fire at other people.

Yes, yes you already revealed enough you think republicans are Nazis and you are simply lawyering any and everything in favor of your little anarchist buddies that love to throw fire at other people.
Republicans that support Trump are either passive or active fascists. You logically cannot support Donald Trump if you oppose fascism.

The facts are clear that Donald Trump supported almost all of the 14 points of fascism.

What do conservatives have to do with anything? Because theyre the only ones seemingly concerned with the weekly violent protests going on in mostly Portland, but several other cities as well?

Youre saying you MIGHT be willing to support the people in Portland locking cops in their precinct and setting it on fire, smashing windows, assaulting innocent people? Why do the details matter? I dont know who Proud Boys are, how they organize or meet, or who their leaders are, but I can say right now I oppose their use of violence, and think that the govt should be investigating, preventing their violent actions, arresting those who conspire and organize violence in their name. And that the media should be covering all this.

Heres a couple right here:

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…