• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Akiane Kramarik and Colton Burpo

BDBoop

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Anybody read the book Heaven is for Real: A Little Boy's Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and Back? Over the years after he visited heaven, he shot down every picture as not looking like Jesus, until this one.

Home page

Go to age 8, second picture from left.

I'm just wondered if anybody read his book, or heard her story, and what you thought.

From wiki:

Akiane Kramarik was born in Mount Morris, Illinois to a Lithuanian mother and an American father. She is homeschooled.[1]

She is primarily a self-taught painter. However, she states that God has given her the visions and abilities to create her artwork, which is unusual for her family, considering both her parents were atheist at the time (they later converted to Christianity on account of Kramarik's paintings and visions). Kramarik started drawing at the age of four, advancing to painting at six, and writing poetry at seven. Her first completed self-portrait sold for US$10,000.[2] A large portion of the money generated from sales is donated by Kramarik to charities.[3] According to Kramarik, her art is inspired by her visions of heaven, and her personal connection with God. Kramarik's art depicts life, landscape, and people.

Forty reads, no feedback? What's up with that!?

Anybody read the book Heaven is for Real: A Little Boy's Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and Back? Over the years after he visited heaven, he shot down every picture as not looking like Jesus, until this one.

Home page

Go to age 8, second picture from left.

I'm just wondered if anybody read his book, or heard her story, and what you thought.

From wiki:

have no information, although i would certainly question this image of jesus.

have no information, although i would certainly question this image of jesus.

That's what I'm saying. One little girl paints (at age eight) - that's what he looks like in her vision. And I think Colton was probably about that same age when he said THAT was who he saw when he was 'in heaven'.

Two eight year olds who think Jesus was a blue-eyed European hippie? That's normal for westerners.

Back
Top Bottom