• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Administration Resignations

Rexedgar

Yo-Semite!
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
There is rumored to be a number of Trump Administration resignations coming in the near future.

Too little, too late, imo. Thirteen days and a wake up........

Linsey Graham stated “enough is enough” on the Senate floor yesterday, guess he doesn’t expect to play any more golf with his buddy.........

One story with names of those resigning, I do like the comment by Mr Mulvaney, “I can’t do it. I can’t stay.”

The list of White House resignations is growing after a pro-Trump mob stormed the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday in an attempt to disturb a peaceful transfer of power.

Here's the list as of 6:30 a.m. Thursday.

• Stephanie Grisham, first lady’s chief of staff
  • Sara Matthews, White House deputy press secretary
  • Mick Mulvaney, special envoy to Northern Ireland
  • Rickie Niceta, White House social secretary
  • Matt Pottinger, deputy national security adviser

Trump Cabinet officials condemn Capitol riot but avoid criticizing the president​

WASHINGTON — Members of President Donald Trump’s Cabinet issued harsh rebukes of the mayhem at the U.S. Capitol, which forced Congress to halt the process to declare Joe Biden’s victory in the presidential election.
The officials, however, stopped short of criticizing the president, who had urged his supporters to take action.​

Cowards to the very end.

One story with names of those resigning, I do like the comment by Mr Mulvaney, “I can’t do it. I can’t stay.”
I'm glad people are quitting but the self-pity here is amazing. Mulvaney, like all of them, made a Faustian bargain and now he's bitter that he's lost plausible deniability.

In any other administration, the entire cabinet would have resigned en masse after the president's disgraceful behavior yesterday.

There is rumored to be a number of Trump Administration resignations coming in the near future.

Linsey Graham stated “enough is enough” on the Senate floor yesterday, guess he doesn’t expect to play any more golf with his buddy.........

way too little, too late. bunch of little people doing it means nothing. someone big needs to

way too little, too late. bunch of little people doing it means nothing. someone big needs to

All the “big ones’ have left one way or another.

I read that the WH has cancelled the nomination of Chad Wolf as ASec HHS........after Wolf issued a statement criticizing the riot @ The Capitol.

Yesterday Lindsay Graham popped his head out of Trump's ass long enough to condemn the rioters. Afraid he won't be invited to golf with the Orange One anytime soon.

Do these accomplices think the video of their actions will just disappear?

Back
Top Bottom