• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

5th grade teacher arrested over active 'kill list' of students, teachers she works with

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

A fifth grade teacher has been arrested after telling one of her students that she had made a "kill list" of the students she taught and the colleagues she worked with.

At approximately 5 p.m. on Wednesday, officers from the East Chicago Police Department were dispatched to speak with the principal and assistant principal of St. Stanislaus School -- located about 20 miles south of downtown Chicago -- in reference to a threatening report that school officials had learned about earlier in the day regarding fifth grade teacher Angelica Carrasquillo-Torres, a 25-year old educator from Griffith, Illinois.

"At approximately 12:45 p.m. a 5th grade student told his/her Counselor that their 5th grade teacher made comments to him/her about killing herself, students, and staff at St. Stanislaus School," East Chicago Police Department said in a statement released on social media. "The teacher further told the student that she has a list and that he/she was on the bottom of that list."
=================================================
At least she wasn't packing an AR-15 under her dress.

A fifth grade teacher has been arrested after telling one of her students that she had made a "kill list" of the students she taught and the colleagues she worked with.

At approximately 5 p.m. on Wednesday, officers from the East Chicago Police Department were dispatched to speak with the principal and assistant principal of St. Stanislaus School -- located about 20 miles south of downtown Chicago -- in reference to a threatening report that school officials had learned about earlier in the day regarding fifth grade teacher Angelica Carrasquillo-Torres, a 25-year old educator from Griffith, Illinois.

"At approximately 12:45 p.m. a 5th grade student told his/her Counselor that their 5th grade teacher made comments to him/her about killing herself, students, and staff at St. Stanislaus School," East Chicago Police Department said in a statement released on social media. "The teacher further told the student that she has a list and that he/she was on the bottom of that list."
That is a Catholic boarding school for boys. It needs to close. That is child abuse. I had no idea such places still existed.

That is a Catholic boarding school for boys. It needs to close. That is child abuse. I had no idea such places still existed.
In Canada many years ago the Church had boarding schools for native Indians. It was not at all funny what they did to the natives.

The pope's apology in Canada was historic, but for some Indigenous people, not enough​

Years after a Canadian-government-funded commission issued findings detailing a history of physical and sexual abuse of Indigenous children in the country's Catholic-run residential schools, Pope Francis on Monday issued an apology on Canadian soil.

"I am sorry," the pope said, speaking in Maskwacis, Alberta, at the lands of four Cree nations.

"I humbly beg forgiveness for the evil committed by so many Christians against the Indigenous peoples," Francis said near the site of the former Ermineskin Indian Residential School, where ground-penetrating radar has been used to try to locate unmarked graves of students who died while attending the school.

I’m glad this terroristic white male incel was taken off the streets

Sounds like another MAGA "Trumpist" pro NRA lunatic to me. Being sarcastic of course.

What disturbs me the most about this story is how the school principal allowed the teacher to leave the office without first having the police called to question her, and possibly detain her after making a threat to kill students and herself. Very serious stuff.

The teacher should be put in prison, and the school principal needs to be fired.

Yeah, having an actual kill list seems like the sort of thing that will get you sent to prison.

I can't see how you'd defend a kill list.

Yeah, having an actual kill list seems like the sort of thing that will get you sent to prison.

I can't see how you'd defend a kill list.

How could a kill list be prosecuted?

This is a cry for help/attention.

If the teacher was actually going to do it, she would have just done it.
She told a student knowing full well the student would tell someone.
Investigate. Obviously some issues there if the student is telling the truth.
What if....I had a teacher I really REALLY didnt like. Naaaaaaaa, couldnt be. :LOL:

Says she admitted it when questioned by the Principal, so obviously she didnt grab a gun and start shooting. I wonder if she even owns a gun and ammo? Anywho, glad she is going to be out of the classroom and receiving some "attention". And hopefully lose the "right" to guns.

Back
Top Bottom