• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

10 people killed in a racially motivated mass shooting at a Buffalo supermarket, police say

Didn't you know that the northern liberals were the power behind the Confederacy.

And after they dominated Southern men they moved on back up north.
I grew up in SE Ok. in the 50s, 60s, 70s. My paternal grandfather was a judge, a Church Deacon, and a big shot in the KKK. We have a 2560 tract of land down there that he took myself, and my two brothers to a KKK initiation ceremony in 1957 when I was 4 years old.

I grew up in SE Ok. in the 50s, 60s, 70s. My paternal grandfather was a judge, a Church Deacon, and a big shot in the KKK. We have a 2560 tract of land down there that he took myself, and my two brothers to a KKK initiation ceremony in 1957 when I was 4 years old.
Another fine Democrat.

You must be talking about Bill Clinton.
i guess we all are just gonna have to accept that a bunch of conservatives are gonna divert away from Southern Baptists raping kids, keeping a secret rape list, lying about their secret rape list and wanting certain girls to get abortions.

Isn't southern Baptist the leading denomination for African Americans
i wanna give you major props for not using the phrase "inner city gangs". that progress.

anyway...

The vast majority of Southern Baptists are white (85%), with few black members (6%) and even fewer Latinos (3%), according to the 2014 Religious Landscape Study. Although the denomination is more racially and ethnically diverse than the largest mainline Methodist or Lutheran churches (both are more than 90% white), it is less diverse than the rest of the evangelical Protestant tradition (73% white, 6% black, 13% Latino) and U.S. Protestants overall (69% white, 18% black, 8% Latino).

Another fine Democrat.
northern liberal. they all moved down south and took land from the southern conservatives.

when they were done using those Betas they moved back up north.

northern liberal. they all moved down south and took land from the southern conservatives.

He doesn't know what he's talking about, personal attack on a family member aside. My grandfather was very much a self-identified Conservative. My Dad was a liberal who taught me very early on we were no better, or worse, than anyone else, regardless of race, creed, or color, and to treat others as we would want to be treated.

i wanna give you major props for not using the phrase "inner city gangs". that progress.

anyway...

The vast majority of Southern Baptists are white (85%), with few black members (6%) and even fewer Latinos (3%), according to the 2014 Religious Landscape Study. Although the denomination is more racially and ethnically diverse than the largest mainline Methodist or Lutheran churches (both are more than 90% white), it is less diverse than the rest of the evangelical Protestant tradition (73% white, 6% black, 13% Latino) and U.S. Protestants overall (69% white, 18% black, 8% Latino).
I doubt most gang members are particularly religious

Nah, just another Democrat whose father should have married a different cousin.

Nah, just another Democrat whose father should have married a different cousin.
That's got to be better than Southern Baptists raping kids and asking them to get an abortion.

I doubt most gang members are particularly religious
I doubt most gun owners are particularly religious, particularly the white Evangelical type. ;)

God And Guns
'And that’s why it’s important that we go to the Lord and seek what we’re supposed to do individually. And then if he says, yes, carry that firearm, I have no problem carrying that firearm.”

Their god tells them it's okay. One has to wonder why that same god they worship also gave us the commandment, Thou shalt not kill? :unsure:

GettyImages-1197343503-topper.jpg

I doubt most gun owners are particularly religious, particularly the white Evangelical type. ;)

God And Guns
'And that’s why it’s important that we go to the Lord and seek what we’re supposed to do individually. And then if he says, yes, carry that firearm, I have no problem carrying that firearm.”

Their god tells them it's okay. One has to wonder why that same god they worship also gave us the commandment, Thou shalt not kill? :unsure:

View attachment 67392607

Everybody kills or has killing done on their behalf.

But congratulations on your twofer.

Hmm… doesn’t NY (pretend to?) have an “assault weapon” ban?
For now.

I suspect that the Supreme Court will soon have something to say on the matter.

The Supreme Court is already deliberately holding off their decision on whether to hear a challenge to New Jersey's 10 round magazine limits until after they rule on the New York gun case.

They are also deliberately holding off their decision on whether to hear a challenge to Mr. Trump's bump stock executive order, and a challenge to Hawaii's restrictions against open carry.

In a few more days on the 19th, they will consider whether to hear a challenge to Maryland's "assault weapon" law. We'll see if they put that one on hold as well.
On that challenge to the Maryland "assault weapon" law that the Supreme Court considered on the 19th, it appears that they are deliberately holding off from a decision on whether to hear the case until after they rule on the New York gun case.

(y)

Back
Top Bottom