• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

“But I have to tell them, and I have told them, you’re playing a very dangerous game,” DJT said

ouch

Air Muscle
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Whoa! What's this??? DJT supports Rep McCarthy for House Speaker but he warns "them" that they're playing a very dangerous game. What's the warning against - a MTG Speaker? Any ideas what he thinks is a dangerous game?

When asked to clarify whether he supports McCarthy for speaker, Trump replied, “Yeah, I support McCarthy.”

“Look, I think this: Kevin has worked very hard,” Trump continued. “He is just—it’s been exhausting. If you think, he’s been all over. I think he deserves the shot. Hopefully he’s going to be very strong and going to be very good and he’s going to do what everybody wants.”

“But I have to tell them, and I have told them, you’re playing a very dangerous game,” he said. “You could end up with the worse situation. I don’t even want to say what it is, but I could tell you it’s a worse situation.”

Whoa! What's this??? DJT supports Rep McCarthy for House Speaker but he warns "them" that they're playing a very dangerous game. What's the warning against - a MTG Speaker? Any ideas what he thinks is a dangerous game?

When asked to clarify whether he supports McCarthy for speaker, Trump replied, “Yeah, I support McCarthy.”

“Look, I think this: Kevin has worked very hard,” Trump continued. “He is just—it’s been exhausting. If you think, he’s been all over. I think he deserves the shot. Hopefully he’s going to be very strong and going to be very good and he’s going to do what everybody wants.”

“But I have to tell them, and I have told them, you’re playing a very dangerous game,” he said. “You could end up with the worse situation. I don’t even want to say what it is, but I could tell you it’s a worse situation.”
Well, that was enlightening, I think?

Ouch.

A trump endorsement for an elective office.

That doesn’t seem to work too well lately.

So?

See bolded in red and you tell me what's on pecker head's mind?

Keeping the door open for a change of heart. Keeping McCarthy on tenterhooks.

Question for Trump or those that can interpret Trump speak.

Is "them" the same people as "they"?

If you know who "them" is why not just come out and say who they are?

Question for Trump or those that can interpret Trump speak.

Is "them" the same people as "they"?

If you know who "them" is why not just come out and say who they are?
My guess is "they" are some of his MAGA nuts who he still needs in his insane corner and he doesn't want to piss them off - because another coup attempt may be in the making. imo

If Trump was sensible, I'd say yes, he's warning about MTG and them. But since Trump isn't usually sensible, I don't know what he means. There are a lot of media folks chomping at the bit to ask him, though, I bet.

Of course he deserves it. I'd hate to think the little wanker stained his lips permanently orange and suffered through all those friction burns for nothing.

Well, that was enlightening, I think?
“You could end up with the worse situation."

Yeah - been there done that thanks to DJT. Now we await a possible ''worse situation'' 2.0.

Back
Top Bottom