• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tucker gets an earful in Montana.

False. The Covid death rate in Ohio is roughly the same as it is in Florida and our vaccination rate is slightly lower. And we had a nearly year long mask mandate, curfews, business closures and and bunch of other mandates that Florida did not and the results were just about the same. You simply single out DeSantis because your masters tell you to.
The facts matter,
Texas and Florida are both seeing worrisome coronavirus outbreaks across their states as many residents ignored or abandoned social distancing practices and masking. Both are seeing increases across the board in the rate of positivity (the percentage of coronavirus tests that come back positive), hospitalizations and deaths, and have each set new records for daily cases just this past weekend.

On Tuesday, Texas saw 6,533 hospitalizations across the state -- the most yet -- and Florida reported 9,585 new cases.

In Ohio, cases and hospitalizations have been increasing over the past couple weeks but at a slower rate than in Texas and Florida, and deaths have continued to drop. It's complicated to make a direct comparison among states because of the difference in the way cases are reported, but in Ohio, cases have increased by about 100% in the past couple of weeks, while in Texas, cases have increased by about 150%. In Florida, cases have increased by nearly 250% during the same period.

Did you get vaccinated yet?

The facts matter,

Did you get vaccinated yet?
My numbers reflected the death rate from the beginning of the pandemic. And I told you before that I am not getting vaccinated because I have already had the virus. I have a natural immunity now that is superior to anything you can get from a shot.

False. The Covid death rate in Ohio is roughly the same as it is in Florida and our vaccination rate is slightly lower. And we had a nearly year long mask mandate, curfews, business closures and and bunch of other mandates that Florida did not and the results were just about the same. You simply single out DeSantis because your masters tell you to.

No, I single out DeSantis because he's my governor and a fraud, who manipulates the numbers for political benefit, and dances to the tune of his corporate masters, while having his lips planted on Trump's ass at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom