• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Rips Biden's America: 'Now You Tell Me: We Take This?'

I hear the crowd grew quiet when he bragged about vaccine.

I really don't know much about CRC or how it is taught, but it really is getting people up in arms--in Texas, too, wasn't it, they passed legislation saying you do not have to teach it, although you will teach equality and respect for African Americans' accomplishments, etc. So I don't know--it might be too progressive in its presentation? The basic idea that racism was baked into our system of government and justice is common knowledge, not earth shattering. But maybe it's how you put it? I dunno.

VOTERS MUST NOT FORGET WE HAVE ISSUES THAT ARE BEING IGNORED

Moderate Women are the largest voting block in the USA. Moderate Women could own the USA government if they would vote. Women's Rights and Women's Right to choose need women at the forefront everyday.

Conservative men and women vote against women!

Moderates should keep an eye on:
Secretive Corporate-Legislative Body Writing Our Laws http://www.democracynow.org/2012/9/27/the_united_states_of_alec_bill

Which has declared:

--- War On Good Wages aka Right To Work Legislation
--- War against AFFORDABLE Medical Insurance and Single Payer
--- War On Medicare
--- War On Medicaid
--- War on public education and Higher Education
--- War On Social Security Insurance
--- War on the economy through Supply Side Wreckanomics
--- War against women
--- War on the VA and Veterans Benefits
--- War on Voters Rights = VOTER SUPPRESSION
--- War on strict gun regulations
--- War On National Monuments/Parks
--- War on the press
--- War on the USA Postal Service
--- War On Environmental Cleanliness
--- War On USA Jobs through Free Trade Agreements and Leveraged Buyout Scams
--- War for Oil Control Worldwide
--- War on truth about global warming/climate change
http://thinkprogress.org/climate/2010/03/30/174616/koch-denial-machine/

--

I was caught off guard, expecting MSNBC to break for Trump's first rally, since his ouster. But, nope. Switched to CNN. Nope. Surely, Fox. Uh-uh. Did a verbal query. Ah, a hit! Fox! What? It's a paid event! 7 bucks!

So, is that the plan moving forward? Cable PPV? A fee at the stadium gate? Who knows? Maybe?

Edit: Alright, found it live on Newsmax, if anyone's interested?

Trump's legacy = President Joe Biden. Something he'll have to live with for the rest of his useless life.

I couldn't agree more! The GOP are 110% onboard. They'll steal the election, if they can get away with it.

One could argue that they stole the 2000 election...;)

You seem excited and stressed. Give it time, Trumpism will die.

I live in Florida with Trump 2.0 Ron DeSantis running the show here.

Trump may eventually fade, but the GOP base will remain the same and find a new cult leader.

Did the event seem subdued, to you? it just seemed kinda' 'flat'.

You sound like you're discussing a WWE event, not politics.

He was of course an hour late.

I took great interest in this. Like it, or not, Trump is a major player. He's not going anywhere. I want to see what he's up to.

What I saw:

He looked a bit off in delivery & response. The audience seemed flat, too. It was a Republican Party event. His repertoire was relatively safe & kinda' middle-of-the-road. The whole thing was subdued. I didn't catch his entrance or the beginning.

Trump will not be a major player in the mid term or the national.

He lost a portion of his base on Jan 6th along with the moderate vote.

Trump will not be a major player in the mid term or the national.

He lost a portion of his base on Jan 6th along with the moderate vote.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

--

I was caught off guard, expecting MSNBC to break for Trump's first rally, since his ouster. But, nope. Switched to CNN. Nope. Surely, Fox. Uh-uh. Did a verbal query. Ah, a hit! Fox! What? It's a paid event! 7 bucks!

So, is that the plan moving forward? Cable PPV? A fee at the stadium gate? Who knows? Maybe?

Edit: Alright, found it live on Newsmax, if anyone's interested?
nope not interested at all . . let me guess

told a bunch of lies
played a victim
told more lies and claimed America is in trouble without him
indirectly bashed people
played a victim again
cried about the election
claimed how loved he is
took credit for things that never happened of he wasn't responsible for
told more lies

. . . .how close am I? LMAO

I only watched him while I paid him. He's trash and not worth anyone's time beyond laughs.

Exactly. I'm certainly not going to tune in to watch this imbecile racist and traitor talk his 4th grade vocabulary gibberish.

Looks like he's had some work done. A little nip and tuck?
If its general body shape, its the tailor. If its his face, its layers of pancake makeup filling in those grand canyons.

Trump seemed spent to me. What was with the suit, looked like his pants were on backwards......

CNN likely paid Trump to appear.

Hey, maybe that can be his new gig: people pay him to give talks, kinda like a traveling freak show from Ripley’s Believe It or Not!

Hey, maybe that can be his new gig: people pay him to give talks, kinda like a traveling freak show from Ripley’s Believe It Or Not!

Why not? People paid, and still do, to hear Hillary talk. If she retained the same medical staff Joe has, why, she might be able to run again.

Back
Top Bottom