• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

One in four Republicans believe in Qanon?

Russian propaganda was successful with members of congress.
Do you think Q is Russian propagada? And the survey said one in four Republicans, not one in four Republican members of Congress.

I believe it to be true. The level of unsupported conspiracy theories posted here daily is mind boggling.

I believe it to be true. The level of unsupported conspiracy theories posted here daily is mind boggling.
I'm hoping we can get the Republicans that post here to fess up. We'll see.

According to a recent survey, one in four Republicans believe in Qanon..... Is this true? https://www.salon.com/2021/05/27/su...ption-are-strong-predictors-of-qanon-beliefs/

YES it's true.
It's BEEN true for DECADES!
Qanon is just a steroid enhanced 21st century extension of the old Satanic Ritual Abuse moral panic that sprouted roots in the 1990's with the McMartin Preschool scandal.

These brainless idiots just found a way to connect it with politics for a change, that's all.
If you compare it with dope, it's like that asshole "friend" who one day said, "You know, my coke isn't doing it for me anymore, think I'll mix it with heroin and make a speedball cocktail!"

I'm hoping we can get the Republicans that post here to fess up. We'll see.
Not going to happen. They either know deep down it's wacko or they are too far gone to realize what the heck they are buying into.

According to a recent survey, one in four Republicans believe in Qanon..... Is this true? https://www.salon.com/2021/05/27/su...ption-are-strong-predictors-of-qanon-beliefs/
Anything Salon would publish comes directly from the cesspool of journalism.

if you hold you nose and read beyond the first paragraph you’ll discover is a total shit show and basic gas lighting.
The survey DOESN’T say a quarter of republicans believe Qanon completely; it says one-quarter believe a political groundsheet will displace the current Dem stronghold:
A new survey by the Public Religion Research Institute (PRRI) found that nearly half of Americans who believe far-right news outlets like Newsmax and OANN, as well as one-third who trust Fox News, subscribe to the QAnon belief that a "storm" will sweep politicians they dislike out of power and install beloved far right figures like Trump.

Last edited:
Do you think Q is Russian propagada? And the survey said one in four Republicans, not one in four Republican members of Congress.

Q is basically anti-American bs. It claims the US is a giant conspiracy. It's the US conspiracy theory. It's not about Muslims or Europe or even Jews. It's the new flavor, the new style and unabashedly anti-American.

We know some of the propaganda pushed by the Russian regime. Many of those talking points line up directly with Q both in substance and timing. Maybe Q isn't Russian, maybe Q is working with Russia, maybe Q is just reading Russian headlines and copy/pasting to the Q blog.

We know Q and Russian propaganda have overlapped and we know this propaganda has been successful with members of congress in the US. That's sobering.

Last edited:
Here's why .

Also the left out Bill Clinton Bob Filner and McCarthy. Also there is so very odd stuff surrounding Justice Roberts!
Clarence Thomas said Roberts was shouting at the SCOUTS to NOT look at the Voting Fraud cases !...

Painting the US as pedophile nation can only be Russian. It serves them geopolitically because their allies are backwards bigots. Russian allies are theocrats and dictators and are more than happy to claim democracy leads to Pedo Nation. Meanwhile, the Russian regime claims its censorship and imprisonment of journalists and oppression is the bulwark against Western perversion. It's long-game geopolitics.

Exactly what Q pushed.

I refer to MTG and her ilk. My evidence is undeniable. She spews Q and Russian propaganda. That's a fact.

Will you deny that MTG has spewed Q and Russian propaganda?

that's why they are a minority which is why they must turned away at every election...
the nation cannot afford quacks running the nation. New World Order Supply Side Economics, Leveraged Buyouts and Home Loan Scam should have sent up very large red flags.

It is up to we moderates to run the nation and keep people employed and stop:

--- War On Good Wages aka Right To Work Legislation
--- War against AFFORDABLE Medical Insurance and Single Payer
--- War On Medicare
--- War On Medicaid
--- War on public education and Higher Education
--- War On Social Security Insurance
--- War on the economy through Supply Side Wreckanomics
--- War against women
--- War on the VA and Veterans Benefits
--- War on Voters Rights = VOTER SUPPRESSION
--- War on strict gun regulations
--- War On National Monuments/Parks
--- War on the press
--- War on the USA Postal Service
--- War On Environmental Cleanliness
--- War On USA Jobs through Free Trade Agreements and Leveraged Buyout Scams
--- War for Oil Control Worldwide
--- War on truth about global warming/climate change
http://thinkprogress.org/climate/2010/03/30/174616/koch-denial-machine/

Remember….. Conservative men and women vote against women!

YES it's true.
It's BEEN true for DECADES!
Qanon is just a steroid enhanced 21st century extension of the old Satanic Ritual Abuse moral panic that sprouted roots in the 1990's with the McMartin Preschool scandal.

These brainless idiots just found a way to connect it with politics for a change, that's all.
If you compare it with dope, it's like that asshole "friend" who one day said, "You know, my coke isn't doing it for me anymore, think I'll mix it with heroin and make a speedball cocktail!"
i think that i remember hearing about another early version of this.

ok, i looked it up.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Johnny_Gosch#Bonacci_allegations

i can't remember which true crime podcast it was, but they went down the rabbit hole concerning the CT surrounding that abduction. it alleged that the pedophile sex ring went to the highest levels in government. the Q thing seems to share a lot with that CT.

Qanon , Tea Party and such all seem to get get close with the ALEC GOP ....what name will be next JERKS for ALEC .

Nonetheless these groups are still minorities with a few big bucks behind them which produces a larger picture of a minority. Most likely will find the same money behind the
wing nut cases.

Large turnouts by moderates at the polls can keep these noisy distractions at bay.

this is shameful era of Southern/Conservative America.

1 in 4, 1 in 10, 1 in 100, whatever... way too many buy into this conspiracy theory nonsense to the point of shaping political opinion off of it all.

Anything Salon would publish comes directly from the cesspool of journalism.

if you hold you nose and read beyond the first paragraph you’ll discover is a total shit show and basic gas lighting.
The survey DOESN’T say a quarter of republicans believe Qanon completely; it says one-quarter believe a political groundsheet will displace the current Dem stronghold:
Salon as well as the other members of the bottom feeding media (BuzzFeed, vice, vox, slate, the guardian ect.) Are the Alex Jones and Jessy Ventura of the left.

Qanon seems to be a fabrication of these so called "news groups." Basically it's the George Soros of the left.

Don't take any of the crap sourced from them seriously. And they won't be sources anymore.

Here's why .

Also the left out Bill Clinton Bob Filner and McCarthy. Also there is so very odd stuff surrounding Justice Roberts!
Clarence Thomas said Roberts was shouting at the SCOUTS to NOT look at the Voting Fraud cases !...
^^ 100% pure shit.

usareally is a Kremlin run propaganda site.
BFDD5A20-94F0-4016-B332-864C1A1E548C.jpeg

And Australian National Review is far/alt right pseudoscience propaganda site.
EDAE1B59-3420-4C6E-B140-A79DB78F199C.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom