• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Moms for Liberty's Hamilton County chapter apologizes for quoting Hitler in newsletter

Oh it's possible, just not with this bunch.
I actually attended a little talk from an ex-neonazi some years ago, he was sincere. He got sucked into it and eventually it didn't add up and he began to question his shiny new beliefs, and eventually got off the wagon. For him, it was a carry all for his gripes and grievances.
For these bitches, it's a religion.
Even if it's a mistake, if you quote Nazis and agree with the quote, you're stuck.
It shows you agree with that kind of thinking, if nothing else.

Are you trying to get plagues? Because this is how you get plagues.
We're at the locust stage around here.

OIF.ypK9o0ycFOj1GCUpzv5J4w

th

More curious than anything.
Maybe a bit of jealousy?
Oh, just the usual noods result. Your eyes start bleeding and everyone around you starts chanting shit in Enochian. And the Nazi guy melts. You know the drill.

Oh, just the usual noods result. Your eyes start bleeding and everyone around you starts chanting shit in Enochian. And the Nazi guy melts. You know the drill.
Excellent.

Edit: Wait, is THAT what they keep in the Ark of the Covenant?

See? That's because you guys can't act right.
God said keep the whores out of the cities, so we did. He agreed to keep the crickets out of the cities in return. God is fair minded. Doesn't even care that the crickets are Mormon.

Excellent.

Edit: Wait, is THAT what they keep in the Ark of the Covenant?

Moses' spank bank.

Well, now I've spilled the beans, but what's God gonna do? Nothing becau

Yeah that's basically saying you can't steal someone else's slave and sell them.
Exactly, in 1551 before it was edited to be politicly correct it read;

16 “Whoever steals a man and sells him, anyone found in possession of him, shall be put to death and whoever returns the man shall be rewarded with 12 shekels...

Context on a Quote from Hitler? Are you serious?
What the quote says is true. If you control the youth, you control the future.
So yes, context would be great.

Did they attribute the quote or were they just using it to espouse some other belief?

What the quote says is true. If you control the youth, you control the future.
So yes, context would be great.

Did they attribute the quote or were they just using it to espouse some other belief?
So Quoting Hitler but not giving him credit makes the quote ok in your book?
No using the words of Hitler to make a point is always wrong in normal society. The only ones who think it is ok are Nazis.

So Quoting Hitler but not giving him credit makes the quote ok in your book?
If it is applicable, sure? It's just words. I think Hitler may have used the words love and me, and you, and I. Are those off limits as well, or only when the words are put together in a certain way?

Do you not realize how silly that sounds?
No using the words of Hitler to make a point is always wrong in normal society. The only ones who think it is ok are Nazis.
Sure.

You really have no clue what Nazis are do you?
I learned alot about them in Scott Lively's "The Pink Swastika".

That's a law against kidnapping. The same book of the Bible explicitly lays out the rules for owning slaves in multiple passages.

Obvously you'er not aware of the diffrent kinds of "slaves" that there are. The bible mostly talks about what we would call a "prisoner of war", and it talks about indentured servitude as well.
So the Founders who did not embrace women as equal citizens were not following Judeo Christian values when they founded the country?
The women during the Founding era were given an important job that liberals don't understand today:

Raising a family. It hardly made them "unequal", it made them superior.

Yeah that's basically saying you can't steal someone else's slave and sell them.
Obviously reading comprehension isn't your strong point.

16 “Whoever steals a man and sells him, and anyone found in possession of him, shall be put to death.
Exodus 21:16

Anyone found in possession of a man who has been stolen, shall be put to death.

Obvously you'er not aware of the diffrent kinds of "slaves" that there are. The bible mostly talks about what we would call a "prisoner of war", and it talks about indentured servitude as well.

The women during the Founding era were given an important job that liberals don't understand today:

Raising a family. It hardly made them "unequal", it made them superior.

The Bible goes into detail about how slaves are your property, their children are slaves, you can buy them from other nations, and you can beat them as harshly as you want so long as it takes them more than a few days to die from it. It’s most definitely not just POWs and indentured servants.

Really? It was superior to have no protected rights or ability to vote? Slaves must have been really superior then.

'He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future"

Who said it is less important that the truthfulness of it I suppose. Do we have the context?
See this here shit is real easy - don't 'splain Hitler quotes.

Let's say you love federal highways without speeding limits or well-engineered family cars - you make this case without reference to or quoting of Adolf ****ing Hitler.

Capisce?

Last edited:
The Bible goes into detail about how slaves are your property, their children are slaves, you can buy them from other nations, and you can beat them as harshly as you want so long as it takes them more than a few days to die from it. It’s most definitely not just POWs and indentured servants.
If you would like to break down your sentence, piece by piece, showing chapter and verse, 'll gladly debate it with you. How about we start off with your first point?
The Bible goes into detail about how slaves are your property

Yes, a prisoner of war or someone that has made an agreement for indentured servitude, would be considered "your property" because they aren't free to leave and have to abide by your rules. Their children: The POW or the person who has agreed to indentured servitude are allowed to keep their children, and depending on thier age, are expected to work as well.

I look forward to hearing the rest of your claims, backed by biblical chapters and verses.
Really? It was superior to have no protected rights or ability to vote?

The idea of the importance of raising a family is in another universe for liberals, so I can't blame you for not understanding.
Slaves must have been really superior then.
What kind of slave are you talkng about? POW, indentured servitude, or one that was stolen?

How about we talk about the latter? You are aware that fellow African tribes put their enemies up for sale aren't you? (if they didn't butcher and eat them first).

To give you a sense of Hamilton County, Indiana:

Carmel, Fishers in top 10 best places to live in America​

Earlier this month, Fishers was ranked fourth on the list of America’s Safest Suburbs of 2023 from SmartAsset.

If you would like to break down your sentence, piece by piece, showing chapter and verse, 'll gladly debate it with you. How about we start off with your first point?

Yes, a prisoner of war or someone that has made an agreement for indentured servitude, would be considered "your property" because they aren't free to leave and have to abide by your rules. Their children: The POW or the person who has agreed to indentured servitude are allowed to keep their children, and depending on thier age, as expected to work as well.

I look forward to hearing the rest of your claims, backed by biblical chapters and verses.

The idea of the importance of raising a family is in another universe for liberals, so I can't blame you for not understanding.

What kind of slave are you talkng about? POW, indentured servitude, or one that was stolen?

How about we talk about the latter? You are aware that fellow African tribes put their enemies up for sale aren't you? (if they didn't butcher and eat them first).

Fun fact: it is possible to both raise a family and vote and have protected rights. But I guess that’s not true in Judeo Christian Valuesland. If you want to raise a family, you aren’t allowed to vote. Pray tell, if a man’s wife died and he had to raise his family alone, did his rights get stripped from him, or was he allowed rights while also raising a family?

African tribes sold their enemies IN THE UNITED STATES? Am I claiming that African countries were “founded on Judeo Christian values”?

Bible verses:

Buying slaves from other nations: https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Leviticus 25:44-46&version=NIV

Note, it’s NOT talking about POWs (these are BOUGHT SLAVES), and they aren’t indentured servants, they are slaves for life and the Bible is condoning their ownership.

Beating of slaves and slaves being the property of the owner:
Exodus 21:20-21
“20 Anyone who beats their male or female slave with a rod must be punished if the slave dies as a direct result, 21 but they are not to be punished if the slave recovers after a day or two, since the slave is their property.”

Back
Top Bottom