• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Man nearly strangles his penis to death with rubber bands

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

An Illinois man suffering from dementia was hospitalized after binding his genitals with rubber bands until his penis began to rot.

“Strangulation cases
like this are thankfully rare,” Dr. Fardod O’Kelly, a urological surgeon at Beacon Hospital in Dublin, Ireland, told the Daily Mail of the grisly case, which was reported in the medical journal Urology Case Reports.

O’Kelly added, “This is important as the arterial compression means no blood flow in, and that means no oxygen supply, so the organ begins to die.”
=================================================

I wonder if his health insurance covers damage from self-mutilation.

Well that is going to look odd on an insurance claim form.

An Illinois man suffering from dementia was hospitalized after binding his genitals with rubber bands until his penis began to rot.

“Strangulation cases
like this are thankfully rare,” Dr. Fardod O’Kelly, a urological surgeon at Beacon Hospital in Dublin, Ireland, told the Daily Mail of the grisly case, which was reported in the medical journal Urology Case Reports.

O’Kelly added, “This is important as the arterial compression means no blood flow in, and that means no oxygen supply, so the organ begins to die.”
=================================================

I wonder if his health insurance covers damage from self-mutilation.
He got confused and thought he was castrating a sheep. Poor man.

That takes chicken 🐔 choking to a whole new level.

Just sayin

Very sad given a this an elderly man with dementia. Doesn't seem appropriate to laugh.

Incredibly fuuny chit gets posted here... it reminds me of The Journal of Irrefutable Results.

Incredibly fuuny chit gets posted here... it reminds me of The Journal of Irrefutable Results.

Life is funny. Can't take the shit that blows by seriously.

Back
Top Bottom